Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to sleep last nite wasted and feeling like crap this morning.. when I woke up this morning I checked my inbox .. and BAM!! My shipping confirmation for my 360 was there and suddenly I felt great!! It's suppose to arrive on the 6th..sadly thats the day Im out of town but my aunt will be there...I ordered it on the 28th Im so happy!!

I redeemed my tickets for the XBox 360 Pro Bundle on 6/27 and got my shipping confirmation last night at 9pm. I'm guessing I'll receive it sometime next week.

Hopefully those who redeemed around that time and haven't received a shipping notice will get theirs soon!

Terry

[quote name='ohram']I'm not even going to ask how you did that.[/quote]

How I did what? I used my old camera to take the shot if that is what you mean. 8-[

So it looks like the remainder of the June 360 orders are shipping out.

That just leaves us sad sacks from February as the only ones still waiting, right?

:wall:

[quote name='fart_bubble']I see the keyboard is now gone. Anything else get removed?[/quote]

Damnit, I was working towards that. Of course I wasn't even close, but still. Doesn't look like anything else got taken down. Guess I'll get Zoo Tycoon 2. Watch, I'll spend all the points and some awesome thing comes down the pipe.

....Speaking of which, those cookbooks should all be under one listing (or cost less; you can get every stupid recipe in those books on the food network website)

is the autotype thing for flexicon against the tos?

because you still have to be on the computer while it types, and you are not avoiding any of the captcha things

Quick question about the Zune: Is there an eject button in the Zune software or are you able to just unplug the USB Drive when it is finished charging/syncing?

[quote name='Frog Ribs']So it looks like the remainder of the June 360 orders are shipping out.

That just leaves us sad sacks from February as the only ones still waiting, right?

:wall:[/quote]

Nope, I ordered on 6/25 and have heard zilch. Hopefully it comes w/o shipping email this week. I ordered a controller around the same time as those who got them last week and didn't get it either.

BTW, did anyone here order an XBox in June and get in the last round w/o shipping email? I'm curious if they miss shipping emails a whole batch at a time, or on a case by case basis. Okay, I'm really looking for hope that mine will be coming this time.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Dmitriy']Quick question about the Zune: Is there an eject button in the Zune software or are you able to just unplug the USB Drive when it is finished charging/syncing?[/quote]
I've noticed after synching it will say "ok to disconect..." Haven't seen any type of eject button

[quote name='blackdarkeye']is the autotype thing for flexicon against the tos?

because you still have to be on the computer while it types, and you are not avoiding any of the captcha things[/quote]

It is a bot, so yes, it is.

[quote name='jtokchain5']i finally got my webcam vx6000 after like 5 months lol. ordered on february 26th and received on the 30th of july.[/QUOTE]

Congrats jtokchain5

Hi. So far I've only redeemed tickets for airline miles, but some of this stuff the rest of you are ordering sounds good. I'm just wondering......do you have to pay for the shipping?

[quote name='Gladler']Hi. So far I've only redeemed tickets for airline miles, but some of this stuff the rest of you are ordering sounds good. I'm just wondering......do you have to pay for the shipping?[/QUOTE]

You do not have to pay shipping on items that you order. Items are shipped by UPS.

I've got 16K points and was saving up for a copy of Vista (for my HTPC when I rebuild it, currently I have MCE2k5) and was wondering if this prize has ever gone away. I don't plan on doing anything to my HTPC until at least the beginning of next year so I'd rather save up my points and get something like the camera or the mixer.

[quote name='Frog Ribs']So it looks like the remainder of the June 360 orders are shipping out.

:wall:[/quote]

I hope mine comes in either this week for my b-day or for Christmas. I do get aggrivated with the waiting, but I always remember that conchopearl got his stuff and he's been in it for a while so I'm still gonna hang in there!

[quote name='blackdarkeye']is the autotype thing for flexicon against the tos?

because you still have to be on the computer while it types, and you are not avoiding any of the captcha things[/quote]

I've been using it... haven't had a problem yet...

got the 360 controller that I ordered on 7/20 a couple days ago. No shipping confirmation. Apparently they sent out a good-sized batch.

[quote name='bigl523']I've got 16K points and was saving up for a copy of Vista (for my HTPC when I rebuild it, currently I have MCE2k5) and was wondering if this prize has ever gone away. I don't plan on doing anything to my HTPC until at least the beginning of next year so I'd rather save up my points and get something like the camera or the mixer.[/quote]
They just recently put it back up. It gets taken down for short periods of time, but they usually end up putting it back up. Just get something else because I'm sure it will be back if it is ever gone.

[quote name='WarriorBlake']I hope mine comes in either this week for my b-day or for Christmas. I do get aggrivated with the waiting, but I always remember that conchopearl got his stuff and he's been in it for a while so I'm still gonna hang in there![/quote]

Uh, that's HER stuff thank you :lol:
So far the only thing I haven't got is my Zoo Tycoon ordered in March.
But I know it will get here sooner or later lol.

Hey all I am selling Club Live accounts if you are interested send me a PM with the amount and I will see what I have. Also make sure you put how much you would like to pay for it :)

[quote name='Tradepimp']Hey all I am selling Club Live accounts if you are interested send me a PM with the amount and I will see what I have. Also make sure you put how much you would like to pay for it :)[/QUOTE]

You are not allowed to sell Club Live accounts at Cheapassgamer.

It's probably well against MSN's ToS as well.

EDIT: Never mind, it's probably a scam account or something anyway. He signed up just to make that one post.

[quote name='VioletArrows']It's probably well against MSN's ToS as well.

EDIT: Never mind, it's probably a scam account or something anyway. He signed up just to make that one post.[/quote]

Oh sorry didn't know I couldn't post here about that. It just said no macro/bot/or fraud and since it wasn't I decided to post it. As for the TOC against microsoft yes its true but two thing they never know and people still do it but what ever you think you want I just wanted to get rid of my accounts.

But anyways whatever if anyone want just ask.

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']damnit I needed that keyboard! My mouse has been dying. Is the mouse only thing still there?[/quote]

I'd research the mouse a bit, I was thinking about getting it until I read all the Amazon reviews about the left click button failing after about a month.

"Like another reviewer, the mouse worked fine for about a month, then the L-click button stopped working. Now I have to click on items about seven times before they are recognized."

"Back on 9/5/05, I wrote a glowing Five-Star review of this mouse after six months of use. Mea culpa. After barely a year's worth of M-F 8-5 usage, it is now headed to the landfill. The switch under the left mouse button started failing a few weeks ago and finally quit altogether this past week."

It seems like half the reviews are about it failing...which is sad cuz now without the keyboard I have no idea what to save for :cold:meh

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']I'd research the mouse a bit, I was thinking about getting it until I read all the Amazon reviews about the left click button failing after about a month.

"Like another reviewer, the mouse worked fine for about a month, then the L-click button stopped working. Now I have to click on items about seven times before they are recognized."

"Back on 9/5/05, I wrote a glowing Five-Star review of this mouse after six months of use. Mea culpa. After barely a year's worth of M-F 8-5 usage, it is now headed to the landfill. The switch under the left mouse button started failing a few weeks ago and finally quit altogether this past week."

It seems like half the reviews are about it failing...which is sad cuz now without the keyboard I have no idea what to save for :cold:meh[/QUOTE]
That's odd. I'm having the same problems with my Microsoft wireless mouse. I was thinking about getting the wired mouse to replace my current one. Interesting. If that's the case, that could be a defect in their mice and not just the wired ones.

[quote name='Tricky']Congrats jtokchain5[/quote]

thanks man, UPS came and dropped it off so i was surprised by that cuz i only knew that fedex was supposed to deliver it.:lol:

[quote name='Tricky']You do not have to pay shipping on items that you order. Items are shipped by UPS.[/quote]
Thank you very much, Tricky!:applause:

[quote name='VioletArrows']It's still there. I'm surprised it is though. It's been up for quite a while.[/quote]
It's gone

but Zoo Tycoon 2 is up? Does that work for XP, or Vista only?

[quote name='da510']I hope Rock Band comes tomorrow. Damn for living on the west coast![/quote]
Same here, also waiting on keyboard

[quote name='innocentangel81']i just ordered the mixer, does anyone know if its any good?[/QUOTE]

Dude, outside of an actual commercial level mixer, its the best one you can buy (it'll cost you between $225-250 for it in a store). You do need to pick up some attachments though to get the full use out of it. But its a hard to beat and Kitchen Aid makes quality products.

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']It's gone

but Zoo Tycoon 2 is up? Does that work for XP, or Vista only?[/quote]

• Microsoft® Windows® XP/Vista
  • PC with 1 GHz equivalent or higher processor
  • 256 MB of system RAM for XP, 1 GB RAM for Vista
  • 600 MB available hard disk space
  • 32x speed or faster CD-ROM drive
  • 32 MB 3D video card with Hardware T&L for XP, 32 MB Hardware T&L for Vista
  • DirectX 9.0 or later for XP, DirectX 10 or later for Vista
  • Internet access required for optional downloadable content
  • DirectX 9.0 sound card, speakers or headphones required for audio
  • Microsoft Mouse or compatible pointing device

[quote name='killer9']of course the zune heats up its a hard drive inside a case and if you dont want zune deleteing ur items dont remove them from ur pc becuase when you re connect it they will be deleted if they are not found by the zune[/quote]

Not if you change the settings to not autoimatically sync. Once I figured that I, the Zune stopped trying to delete things on me.

[quote name='alfonsosoriano']When did you two guys order your Rock Band? After hearing of all the early arrivals of things lately I'm getting antsy![/quote]
I ordered it on July 9.
Hopefully it will be here this week

[quote name='hec204']I ordered it on July 9.
Hopefully it will be here this week[/quote]
I ordered mine on the 16th

I ordered rock band on 7/19, and I got it on the 31st. I figured it was about the right time to order it and get a short time between order and delivery since it had been awhile since people had received it. Honestly, I thought I ordered it too late and would be in the next round, probably at the end of August. It wouldn't have bothered me if that was the case, since I don't have a 360 yet. LSC needs to bring the 360 back so I can get one.

28k points and I just don't have the will to go farther. I've had this account since live started and I want the 360 bundle to come back :(

[quote name='VioletArrows']
  • Microsoft® Windows® XP/Vista
  • PC with 1 GHz equivalent or higher processor
  • 256 MB of system RAM for XP, 1 GB RAM for Vista
  • 600 MB available hard disk space
  • 32x speed or faster CD-ROM drive
  • 32 MB 3D video card with Hardware T&L for XP, 32 MB Hardware T&L for Vista
  • DirectX 9.0 or later for XP, DirectX 10 or later for Vista
  • Internet access required for optional downloadable content
  • DirectX 9.0 sound card, speakers or headphones required for audio
  • Microsoft Mouse or compatible pointing device
[/quote]

Sweet, I think i'm gonna get that next and then keep saving points till I find something I want

[quote name='steelsmack']I ordered rock band on 7/19, and I got it on the 31st. I figured it was about the right time to order it and get a short time between order and delivery since it had been awhile since people had received it. Honestly, I thought I ordered it too late and would be in the next round, probably at the end of August. It wouldn't have bothered me if that was the case, since I don't have a 360 yet. LSC needs to bring the 360 back so I can get one.[/QUOTE]

That is awesome to hear. I ordered mine on 7/23.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back