Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Smidget']One of my Flexicon puzzles is messed up and has an extra character and cannot pass it, anyway to skip a puzzle all together?[/quote]

You can solve the rest of the puzzle and then quit. At least you'll be able to get most of the tickets for that game.

[quote name='bluepen92']did anyone else notice they got rid of the pink tumbler???[/quote]

Yes, a friend of mine told me it was gone. She wanted to get one. The tumblers come and go. They were here last year when I first started playing and disappeared for a little while.

I did finally hear back about the pen packs I ordered 10 1/2 weeks ago. Their now saying it may take up to 12 weeks to process and deliver orders. I can't believe it's taking so long for such a small prize.

My husband received an email about them sending the wrong shirt. They don't read their emails. We tell them they sent the wrong prize and they send him the same reply they sent me about the pens. It's frustrating trying to get answers out of them.

Yay, got my first prize! A 360 Controller!

Ordered 7/23. It came 8/1, but I wasn't home that day or the next day. So it came in 9 days, and i'm pretty far away from the shipping center. There was no shipping confirm email, which was weird.

I think i'm going to try and get the mouse since mine is on the fritz....

How do I use it for emulators? I have Snes9X v.151 for Windows

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']Yay, got my first prize! A 360 Controller!

Ordered 7/23. It came 8/1, but I wasn't home that day or the next day. So it came in 9 days, and i'm pretty far away from the shipping center. There was no shipping confirm email, which was weird.

I think i'm going to try and get the mouse since mine is on the fritz....

How do I use it for emulators? I have Snes9X v.151 for Windows[/quote]
You can program it for emulators under their respective control configurations. I love it for the MAME emulator.

Crosswire also gives 20 points, but I guess people don't like it very much because it takes about 5 minutes a puzzle.

As for the anagram games, I shrink the window down to where it's exactly only the size of the play window, and then have it on the bottom of the screen, the answers on top, and then I can scroll the background (solver) window up and down without leaving the play window.

[quote name='VioletArrows']As for the anagram games, I shrink the window down to where it's exactly only the size of the play window, and then have it on the bottom of the screen, the answers on top, and then I can scroll the background (solver) window up and down without leaving the play window.[/quote]

I do the same thing.

[quote name='e3revolution']Erm... it isn't sized right on my computer...[/quote]
Click and hold on one of the corners of the window and drag in until the window is a decent size.

I've heard more than one person say play enLIVEment, but the game says you only get the 40 points the first time you play. Are people doing something that awards those points over and over?

*wink wink nudge nudge*

For the most part, I've only played Chicktionary and flexicon. I've finally got enough for the xbox once that comes back. I hope the don't up the price too much, if they do at all. I want to save up for a couple of those magazine gift cards as well.

Just wanted to say my wireless keyboard arrived today. I ordered on the 18th of last month. I didn't get a shipping email and strangely enough, I didn't have to sign for it either.

[quote name='fart_bubble']Dude, outside of an actual commercial level mixer, its the best one you can buy (it'll cost you between $225-250 for it in a store). You do need to pick up some attachments though to get the full use out of it. But its a hard to beat and Kitchen Aid makes quality products.[/quote]

I seen it today in the store, i thought about getting attachments but I will wait until I actually have the mixer.

I think something's wrong with the site. This is the second puzzle tonight that won't give me my points, and before it started, it froze at the captcha, then loaded 3 on top of each other. I got the first one right, it loaded another, I got that one right but the little picture was off the side of the window, and the third one I got right. Just great.

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']Hey, does the autotyper on annagramssolved site work? Figure I mind as well ask if it works before I start and install[/quote]
yes it does

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']Hey, does the autotyper on annagramssolved site work? Figure I mind as well ask if it works before I start and install[/quote]

You don't have to install avant. You just need .NET to run the Visual Basic Script. (it works)

[quote name='Tradepimp']Isnt that just liek running a bot because it seem like it. Hey if guys get talk about getting puzzles done for you, why cant I talk about selling Club live accounts[/quote]

its not a bot though its a script, you still have to manually enter the searches.

[quote name='e3revolution']You don't have to install avant. You just need .NET to run the Visual Basic Script. (it works)[/quote]
define '.NET'. Honestly, i'm terrible at this kind of stuff. I am suprised I was even able to install the script on the previous page

i just started playing chictionary and I'm kinda afraid of finishing it too fast, anyone know how fast is too fast. I can finish a game in like 2 minutes just typing in the answers from a puzzle solver. I'm finally up to a decent amount of tickets and i just don't want to be flagged for some dumb reason.

[quote name='bofford']i just started playing chictionary and I'm kinda afraid of finishing it too fast, anyone know how fast is too fast. I can finish a game in like 2 minutes just typing in the answers from a puzzle solver. I'm finally up to a decent amount of tickets and i just don't want to be flagged for some dumb reason.[/quote]
Several of us pull this off in the 1 to 1.5 minutes range. I definitely wouldn't be worried about finishing them around that time or higher.

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']define '.NET'. Honestly, i'm terrible at this kind of stuff. I am suprised I was even able to install the script on the previous page[/quote]
Microsoft .NET (dot net) framework is what he is referring to. I believe 2.0 is all you need, you can find that here.

[quote name='bofford']i just started playing chictionary and I'm kinda afraid of finishing it too fast, anyone know how fast is too fast. I can finish a game in like 2 minutes just typing in the answers from a puzzle solver. I'm finally up to a decent amount of tickets and i just don't want to be flagged for some dumb reason.[/quote]

You know your going too fast when the stupid thing comes up with a random code to enter. I'd be able to finish these stupid things in 30 seconds if you didn't have to enter those stupid codes :bomb:

I signed up a few weeks ago but didn't really play since all the "good" prizes like a Zune weren't there... now I hear that they'll bring back 360s? sweet hope it's when the new Jasper ones are released

[quote name='rockinaway247']Is the Vista Home Premium that they ship the full or upgrade version?[/quote]
Full version. I have mine sitting right next to my desk...

[quote name='steelsmack']Microsoft .NET (dot net) framework is what he is referring to. I believe 2.0 is all you need, you can find that here.[/quote]

Thanks for answer for me. Anyway, if you have Vista or XP I think its pre-installed. Try downloading the file and see if there is a scroll for the icon. If there is, double click the file and it will ask for permission to run. Click ok and then you have about 2 seconds to click on flexicon (make sure flexicon is highlighting the first clue horizontally), or chicktionary/word slugger/spelling bee flash window. I think that is all.

[quote name='hec204']No one on the west coast got anything yet?
Maybe tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

I got my KB&M 7000 yesterday. I live in Northern CA.

Anyone with this KB&M know how it turns off? I don't see any on/off switch. I assuming it turns off when I turn the computer off but I just want to be sure. I don't want it be a battery hog.

[quote name='winterice']I got my KB&M 7000 yesterday. I live in Northern CA.

Anyone with this KB&M know how it turns off? I don't see any on/off switch. I assuming it turns off when I turn the computer off but I just want to be sure. I don't want it be a battery hog.[/quote]
It doesn't turn off, it lasts months don't worry about it, I think it has a sleep mechanism built into it.

They need some new prizes. I finally saved up 25,000 tickets, but I can't justify spending them all on rock band since I already have it just without the drums and mic. Hope they put the zunes back up soon.

with the camera being 40k i can't see them putting the 360 back up at only 32k. Maybe i'm crazy, i mean i've only seen people estimate the price of the camera so i dunno. i sure hope they keep it at 32 and put it up soon, i'm just about to break 30k

[quote name='blackdarkeye']anyone got flight simulator x yet?[/quote]

Negative. Ordered mine at the end of February and haven't seen anything.

[quote name='2574']I got both of my Xboxes today. Both of them were manufactured in 2006 and are older models.[/quote]

Did you order 2 xboxes? and did it come with the games also?

[quote name='2574']I got both of my Xboxes today. Both of them were manufactured in 2006 and are older models.[/QUOTE]

Can you check if they're refurbish? If you remove the face plate, the sticker in the middle should be gold if it's new and white if it's refurbish.

[quote name='hec204']It doesn't turn off, it lasts months don't worry about it, I think it has a sleep mechanism built into it.[/quote]Another reason it rocks!!! :D

ok, I ordered Kameo on March 30, 2008. They said to give it 12 weeks to ship, but I just realized that it's been about 19 weeks. I sent a message through their feedback, but is there no other way to contact them? I really don't feel that I'm going to be getting a useful response from using the feedback system.

[quote name='killer9']To anyone that has gotten the camera is it good quality camera worth 40,000 tickets in your oppinion[/quote]

I have the Canon Power Shot. For me it was worth every point. It is last years model but I haven't read any bad feedback at all on it.
I don't mind it being last years. I never could have afforded it except for LSC. It works great for me and I haven't explored all the things I can do with it yet.

[quote name='winterice']Can you check if they're refurbish? If you remove the face plate, the sticker in the middle should be gold if it's new and white if it's refurbish.[/quote]

Are they seriously sending out refurb units? That's a bunch of BS. I'd honestly rather them raise the "price" of the 360 to ensure I get a new model w/ 60GB HDD and HDMI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back