Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone! First post, decided to make an account and share Club Live orders/shipments.

Ok, on two different accounts, my sister and I ordered 2 controllers, and Kameo. My sister ordered a controller, and I ordered another, plus Kameo.

We traded our tickets on 7/16, got a confirmation e-mail on the same day.

We got a shipping confirmation on 7/25, and our items arrived on 7/31, thought we didn't get our stuff till around 8/4, since I shipped them somewhere other than my P.O. Box, and the people I sent it to were never home to sign for the controllers. I got Kameo on 7/31 though, so yeah, hope this info helps. (Though I took a while. :p)

[quote name='conchopearl']I have the Canon Power Shot. For me it was worth every point. It is last years model but I haven't read any bad feedback at all on it.
I don't mind it being last years. I never could have afforded it except for LSC. It works great for me and I haven't explored all the things I can do with it yet.[/quote]

How long did it take for your camera to arrive? ordered mine on 8/2/08 and I was just wondering how long it would take cause i'm goin back to college in a couple of weeks although i know it won't be here that fast :(

[quote name='2574']I got both of my Xboxes today. Both of them were manufactured in 2006 and are older models.[/quote]

I got mine in today, and it looks like a refurb. Manufacture date was in 2006. That's disappointing.

[quote name='SlammedNiss']Are they seriously sending out refurb units? That's a bunch of BS. I'd honestly rather them raise the "price" of the 360 to ensure I get a new model w/ 60GB HDD and HDMI.[/quote]

Last month mine had a silver sticker. Is that refurbed ?

To be fair, this is probably the only way they are getting rid of them, and probably all the searches you do to get 32K points isn't worth $300..

[quote name='Chrisorz']ok, I ordered Kameo on March 30, 2008. They said to give it 12 weeks to ship, but I just realized that it's been about 19 weeks. I sent a message through their feedback, but is there no other way to contact them? I really don't feel that I'm going to be getting a useful response from using the feedback system.[/quote]

Wow, that sucks. I ordered Kameo at the very beginning of July and got it last week, so you should have had yours awhile ago. I got a shipping confirmation email for it, it came UPS. Hopefully you'll get it straightened out.

[quote name='grndoom']Does anyone remember what time the LSC day restarts? Like when a new LSC day starts in PST?[/quote]

It's 7pm CST, so I would imagine 6pm PST.

Cool, thank you for the help Niss. I wonder what the chances of LSC putting up RB2 in the next few months are. I'm not even sure when they put up the original.

[quote name='e3revolution']Local Time Zone Start of UTC Day Pacific 4:00 PM Mountain 5:00 PM Central 6:00 PM Eastern 7:00 PM[/quote]
Add an hour for those in Daylight savings time, like me. Those are accurate times, if they have Standard next to them. ;)

[quote name='jayrama81']How long did it take for your camera to arrive? ordered mine on 8/2/08 and I was just wondering how long it would take cause i'm goin back to college in a couple of weeks although i know it won't be here that fast :([/quote]

I ordered it 7/19/2008 and got it last week.
I sure wish they would add a flat screen monitor to the prizes :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SlammedNiss']Are they seriously sending out refurb units? That's a bunch of BS. I'd honestly rather them raise the "price" of the 360 to ensure I get a new model w/ 60GB HDD and HDMI.[/QUOTE]
Well, I never order an 360 but the Zune I got looks to be refurbish. The two stickers overlapping each other with the serial number and barcodes is probably a good indication that my Zune has change serial numbers at least twice.

X360 Controller:
  • ordered Jul 24;
  • immediate order confirmation e-mail;
  • received Aug 14 via UPS, signature required (even with 'signature-on-file');
  • shipping confirmation e-mail on Aug 15 (day after package delivered);
  • turn-around: 21 days!

30 Minute Meals (book): (don't ask)
  • ordered Jul 28;
  • immediate order confirmation e-mail;
  • received Aug 6 via UPS, left on door-step;
  • turn-around: 9 days!

Am I correct in assuming everyone here uses anagramssolved or an anagram solver? And I was also wondering if that affected you getting your prizes?

[quote name='2574']I got both of my Xboxes today. Both of them were manufactured in 2006 and are older models.[/quote]

[quote name='SlammedNiss']Are they seriously sending out refurb units? That's a bunch of BS. I'd honestly rather them raise the "price" of the 360 to ensure I get a new model w/ 60GB HDD and HDMI.[/quote]

Speaking for myself, I'd just like them to send me the prize I ordered. At this point, I don't care if it's 60GB, 20GB, Core, refurbed, or even used. A 24+ week wait is really stretching my patience, especially when they've shipped out almost all the orders from the end of June.

[quote name='jayrama81']Am I correct in assuming everyone here uses anagramssolved or an anagram solver? And I was also wondering if that affected you getting your prizes?[/quote]

Been using them from day one, and have never had a problem. I've received all but one of my prizes, and I'm still waiting to hear back from them on that one.

[quote name='Frog Ribs']Speaking for myself, I'd just like them to send me the prize I ordered. At this point, I don't care if it's 60GB, 20GB, Core, refurbed, or even used. A 24+ week wait is really stretching my patience, especially when they've shipped out almost all the orders from the end of June.[/quote]

Yeah, I understand how irritating this must all be. You ordered yours in Feb., right? I've read most of your posts too regarding the emails you've sent them, only to receive a canned response.

[quote name='Frog Ribs']Speaking for myself, I'd just like them to send me the prize I ordered. At this point, I don't care if it's 60GB, 20GB, Core, refurbed, or even used. A 24+ week wait is really stretching my patience, especially when they've shipped out almost all the orders from the end of June.[/quote]

Tell them your filing a lawsuit against them.

[quote name='xDarkElement']lol i got a BRAND new zune :]
came in the box & everything[/quote]

Just because it came in a box doesn't mean its new... but if you say so :D.

When do you think they'll run out of cameras? I know I'm a bit obsessed only because mine got stolen last year and I don't feel like spending that kind of money for another one just yet...thanks for the help conchopearl and niss

[quote name='DarkKenpachi']Did you order 2 xboxes? and did it come with the games also?[/quote]
Yes two and it came with no games. Luckily I had previously ordered and received PGR3, Kameo and Rockband.
[quote name='winterice']Can you check if they're refurbish? If you remove the face plate, the sticker in the middle should be gold if it's new and white if it's refurbish.[/quote]
It's a silver Microsoft sticker right below the circle of light.

Wait a sec... there is no gold warranty sticker. Winterice who are you kidding? Anyway those warranty stickers will sell for 40 dollars (If you can get if off) @.@. It's illegal though.

[quote name='e3revolution']Thanks for answer for me. Anyway, if you have Vista or XP I think its pre-installed. Try downloading the file and see if there is a scroll for the icon. If there is, double click the file and it will ask for permission to run. Click ok and then you have about 2 seconds to click on flexicon (make sure flexicon is highlighting the first clue horizontally), or chicktionary/word slugger/spelling bee flash window. I think that is all.[/quote]
Wait, so all I do is click the icon while playing Flexicon?

[quote name='e3revolution']Wait a sec... there is no gold warranty sticker. Winterice who are you kidding? Anyway those warranty stickers will sell for 40 dollars (If you can get if off) @.@. It's illegal though.[/QUOTE]
I wasn't kidding. I read in the RRoD thread in the xbox360 forum that new xbox360 come with a gold sticker. Refurbished one or maybe just the ones they fixed from RRoD comes with the white sticker. I know the white sticker are true because my 360 RRoDed and now it has a white sticker.

I've got no idea about the silver though. This is the first I've heard of it.

I'm seeing people on the players of the day getting 2000 tickets a day...how is that possible?

[quote name='jayrama81']I'm seeing people on the players of the day getting 2000 tickets a day...how is that possible?[/quote]

First, there's no reason to ask the same question twice in less than 2 hours.

Second, you'll find the answer to your question within this thread. Seeing as you're new to the site, you should read through the ENTIRE thread before asking such questions.

[quote name='xDarkElement']2000 ticks a day. One before 5pm pst, one after 5 pm pst. same day = 2000 ticks[/QUOTE]

Yeah but the next day you can't get more tickets until after 5 PM, right?

[quote name='winterice']I wasn't kidding. I read in the RRoD thread in the xbox360 forum that new xbox360 come with a gold sticker. Refurbished one or maybe just the ones they fixed from RRoD comes with the white sticker. I know the white sticker are true because my 360 RRoDed and now it has a white sticker.

I've got no idea about the silver though. This is the first I've heard of it.[/quote]

The XBOX I got from LSC jus has a silver "Microsoft" sticker, holding a part together by the power button on the console, not on the back of the faceplate (meaning it's new). It's a falcon. I doubt they are sending out Refurbs, but if they are, I'm lucky. The Zune I got looked brand new, no serial covering, no box abuse, etc.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Just saw about the 'program' whoot, nice and easy typing now ;)[/quote]
how do you do it? I'm still a little confused, and I really need that mouse b/c my current one is dying again!

it doesn't get u banned b/c its not a bot (you still have to click search). I still don't kno how it works, and i've posted multiple times to try and figure it out

after all this refurb stuff. I just checked my 360 and it has a silver sticker guess I lucked up? I know it has a falcon chip though. So did I luck up?

[quote name='Chrisorz']ok, I ordered Kameo on March 30, 2008. They said to give it 12 weeks to ship, but I just realized that it's been about 19 weeks. I sent a message through their feedback, but is there no other way to contact them? I really don't feel that I'm going to be getting a useful response from using the feedback system.[/quote]

I haven't found another way to contact them and no, you won't get a useful response from them. I don't think they even read the emails. They're probably just scanning the emails for key words and sending out form letters to answer what they think is your question. They sent my husband the wrong shirt and I've emailed them 3 times. The first time, they said it would take up to 12 weeks to receive my prize. The second time, they said they can't change my prize order. I just sent the third email, so I don't know what they'll say. Probably nothing useful. Good luck getting an answer out of them.

[quote name='jayrama81']Am I correct in assuming everyone here uses anagramssolved or an anagram solver? And I was also wondering if that affected you getting your prizes?[/quote]

Nope, don't use it and don't plan to. I've read that it doesn't affect getting prizes. I just don't want to risk it. But that's just me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back