Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got my first prize yesterday. A free wireless controller and it came with a receiver to that's fucking awesome!!!

Can't wait to try if out.

lmao theres so many people that got their accounts zeroed for using nuke or any other bots and microsoft is shipping them prizes for something they didnt work for. Im so ashamed.

If I remember right not all of the accounts that were nuked last July were from cheaters. I'm sure many of them were but they also shut down a lot of legit accounts as well.

[quote name='Chitown021']If I remember right not all of the accounts that were nuked last July were from cheaters. I'm sure many of them were but they also shut down a lot of legit accounts as well.[/quote]This is quite true, for those too lazy to go back and check all the horror stories in this thread.

Incentive Logic scared me out of asking LSC about anything :lol:

So... are anagram solvers allowed?
They probably can't prove you used it, just wondering what everyone/microsoft's stance on it is. (sorry, just getting into this thread now)

Whatever update they did, it made the games load faster for me. No more pop up after every completed game asking to stop the script because it slowing everything down. That use to be a 6 or 7 seconds wait time.

[quote name='PaddyTheChump']So... are anagram solvers allowed?
They probably can't prove you used it, just wondering what everyone/microsoft's stance on it is. (sorry, just getting into this thread now)[/quote]

Very allowed, some of them are ridiculous and impossible to solve for full points without. The dictionary they use is near archaic.

WHOA!! I just got this:

Dear Live Search Club Member,

Our records indicate that you ordered a prize(s) in June or July of 2007 that we were unable to fulfill. We will be shipping this prize(s) within approximately twelve weeks. If your shipping address has changed since the shipping address you provided to us in June or July of 2007, please go to the following site: to update your shipping address no later than 8/29/08. If you do not update your address by 8/29/08, we will ship the prize(s) you ordered in June or July of 2007, within approximately twelve weeks, to the shipping address you provided in June or July of 2007.

We are unable to ship prizes to PO Boxes and APO addresses. If you previously provided a PO Box or APO address in June or July of 2007, please update your address with a physical mailing address by 8/29/08, otherwise we will credit your tickets to your Live Search Club Account to be redeemed for another prize within our prize mall.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and we thank you for being a loyal live search club member.

Kind Regards,
Live Search Club
Do not reply to this mail. This has been sent from an unmonitored alias.

I ordered Vista Ultimate back when it was 6000 tickets. It never came. I never cheated and the account was never zeroed. I had since got a tote bag and a zune case, but had kind of given up thinking it was a scam and the good stuff never shows up. But, if this is true, I might start up playing again.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the same emails. I ordered two wireless 360 controllers and two Vista Ultimates last July. If they actually come through with these this late, it's almost unbelievable.

My 360 was manufactured 9/20/2006 and when I registered it here I found out my warranty will expire this November. I thought my 360 was covered for 3 years for the RRoD?

that would be the regular one year warranty the 3 year rrod warranty is still goood but iif ur 360 gets any thing else thats not rrod after nov its 150 dollars to fix i would play that 360 to death before that 1 year warranty runs out

[quote name='killer9']that would be the regular one year warranty the 3 year rrod warranty is still goood but iif ur 360 gets any thing else thats not rrod after nov its 150 dollars to fix i would play that 360 to death before that 1 year warranty runs out[/quote]
Thanks. I'll play everyday like there's no tomorrow. :D

Hey guys I received my Xbox on Wednesday, but I'm out of town my Aunt signed for it... do you think my Xbox is a new version or is it a refurbed version?

[quote name='philanballa2']Hey guys I received my Xbox on Wednesday, but I'm out of town my Aunt signed for it... do you think my Xbox is a new version or is it a refurbed version?[/quote]

I asked my magic 8ball for you and it said, "ask again later" sorry I couldn't help.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']I asked my magic 8ball for you and it said, "ask again later" sorry I couldn't help.[/quote]
+10 Cool Points, Hopefully I get my 2 controllers and 1 Vista ultimate edition!

[quote name='philanballa2']Hey guys I received my Xbox on Wednesday, but I'm out of town my Aunt signed for it... do you think my Xbox is a new version or is it a refurbed version?[/QUOTE]

honestly.. I think mine is a refurbished. You know those rubber bases that it uses when it's set horizontally? If you look at one of them closely, there's a piece of plastic that's been chipped away on mine. You need to take off that rubber thing first if you want to even open your 360 in the first place. Looks like mine has been tampered with.

This is strange, I'm playing right now and I've gotten well more than 2000 points during this time period.

EDIT:
Hit a cap of 3600 points for the time period. Still weird.

yeh i remember i earned vista legitly and a few days later they zeroed my account last summer, and i got pissed and i ended up saying screw it and made a fake account and nuked it for a zune, and somehow ended up getting a zune which i didnt really want but it was nice to have

[quote name='Squee']This is strange, I'm playing right now and I've gotten well more than 2000 points during this time period.

EDIT:
Hit a cap of 3600 points for the time period. Still weird.[/quote]

I got to a little over 2000 before mine ran out and didn't realize until I hit about 1,500. It was fun while it lasted. I wish I'd moved a little faster, but I was getting a little bored. Too bad it wasn't also a double points day.

[quote name='Squee']This is strange, I'm playing right now and I've gotten well more than 2000 points during this time period.

EDIT:
Hit a cap of 3600 points for the time period. Still weird.[/quote]

yeah i've been constantly playing and i see now its been over 1500 points in a time period...maybe the time system is down?

I ordered a 360 controller, Zoo Tycoon, and a shirt last night. Received order confirmation for the shirt but not for the other 2....

thats new, I'm now getting a pop-up saying I've reached the daily limit rather than having to get into a game and then having it in red on top of the game window

[quote name='Firethorne']WHOA!! I just got this:

I ordered Vista Ultimate back when it was 6000 tickets. It never came. I never cheated and the account was never zeroed. I had since got a tote bag and a zune case, but had kind of given up thinking it was a scam and the good stuff never shows up. But, if this is true, I might start up playing again.[/quote]

I just got one too... but only for a head set. I got nothing else from live search club but movie tickets. =\

[quote name='xDarkElement']we should make a petition to bring back movie tickets![/QUOTE]

i have two laying around here but there is no amc theaters within 50 miles of my house so....

[quote name='PhantomaZero']Is there any restriction to having two accounts tied to the same address?[/QUOTE]
You're still limited to 3 hardware and software titles to the same address regardless of how many accounts you have. That's it. We have 3 accounts to the same address and haven't had any problems.

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']Just canceled Grant Master. They ask you if you wish to cancel the companion programs too, so one phone call to cancel all 3. :D[/quote]

EDIT: Lmao, I thought I was in the YF360games thread... I have no idea.. :roll:

Are you sure that you can have 2 accounts tied to the same address that go to different people at that same address. I know I would still be limited to the 3/3 item rule. Thanks!

[quote name='jakvendor']Are you sure that you can have 2 accounts tied to the same address that go to different people at that same address. I know I would still be limited to the 3/3 item rule. Thanks![/quote]
I do, I've ordered tons of stuff, no problems. Read the ToS, you can't have multiple accounts for dirty reasons, but nothing wrong with more than one person in a household playing on different accounts...

anyone have th leather case for the zune?
is it good or meh? im thinking of grabbing that on my climb for the points for the mixer or video camera, if it comes back......

Thanks... But are you completely sure. What have you ordered steelsmack. Also, when the ToC says you can't exceed 3 of any single hardware and software item. Does this mean I can get like 3 xbox controllers and like 3 cameras and so on. Please help!

[quote name='jakvendor']Thanks... But are you completely sure. What have you ordered steelsmack. Also, when the ToC says you can't exceed 3 of any single hardware and software item. Does this mean I can get like 3 xbox controllers and like 3 cameras and so on. Please help![/quote]
We are helping, you just aren't listening.

Yes, multiple accounts can deliver stuff to the same address.

Yes, you can get 3 of each hardware/software item* to one billing address, regardless of accounts.

Am I completely sure? Yes, as I have stated, there are 3 accounts (my wife, my son and myself) with various items delivered to my house. Some items are unique to that account, others are repeats of stuff I have ordered from other accounts. I ordered 2 controllers on one account and 1 controller on another, all delivered to my house, with ZERO problems. 2 Zunes, same account, same address, no problems. Am I missing something? This is really very simple...

*does not include items such as ringtones, gift cards, airline miles, Shirts, hats, etc.

[quote name='jakvendor']Thanks! I am just not too smart. I dont want to lose my accounts. Thanks![/quote]
I'm sure that you're not "not too smart", you're probably just being cautious, and there's nothing wrong with that...

[quote name='Firethorne']WHOA!! I just got this:

I ordered Vista Ultimate back when it was 6000 tickets. It never came. I never cheated and the account was never zeroed. I had since got a tote bag and a zune case, but had kind of given up thinking it was a scam and the good stuff never shows up. But, if this is true, I might start up playing again.[/QUOTE]

I got that same email. Hopefully I'll see my Vista Ultimate soon as well. It's pretty damn late though.

[quote name='neverletthem']UPS tried delivering my KitchenAid mixer today, nobody was home. No shipping email, ordered 7/27.[/quote]

did you get a shipping email? I just ordered the mixer last week so I am not expecting it anytime soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back