Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='jakvendor']Are you sure that you can have 2 accounts tied to the same address that go to different people at that same address. I know I would still be limited to the 3/3 item rule. Thanks![/QUOTE]
Yes, I am absolutely sure you can have multiple accounts shipping to the same address. My husband, son, and I all have our own accounts and have our prizes shipped to one address. We've never had any problems. As long as you haven't created another account to avoid limits, you're fine.

I was giving LSC time for the February Xboxs to come, since they seem to be sending out one specific prize at a time. They got around to the rest of the June Xboxs, and still no February ones. Does anyone know a phone number I could call them at, or even an address to send a physical letter to? E-mails don't really seem to work....

I was online at LSC the other night too and was amazed that the tickets just kept coming. I kind of get a feel for when I should be through, so I knew I was getting more points than was allowed for the day, but it happened before and they didn't take those additional points away (they better not!!! I worked for those!!!), so I stayed up way later than I had planned just going and going and going. I have to say that I am often RELIEVED when I reach the 1,000 ticket mark.

[quote name='@ndrew']last night i wasn't getting limit message either so i raked in 4500 tickets :D[/quote]

Thats almost a 360 controller in 1 night...you must have spent like 2+ hours doing it though lol

I wish there was something between 5,500 and 20,000 tickets, it feels like I'm stuck in a barren wasteland of nothingness right now point wise.

I feel the same way. I got 30,000 tickets and nothing to spend it on. I'm just going to wait for some new prizes and keep earning tickets until something really good shows up.

yah but ive seen on other forum that people were going over to and i believe earlier in thread some kid said he got 3600 so idk if they r going to care if they messed up and didnt have the ticket limit coming up after there update. I mean why should I be banned for there mistake but we will see I haven't had a problem yet. :D

I just did one over, 1025, but I am going to stop now. I'd rather wait an extra day before I have enough tickets (for what i do not know) then risk being banned.

i doubt u can even get anymore anyways because i had the 1k limit thing come up when i tried to play in the morning. and can any1 confirm positively that they set the new day at 12 am CT.

[quote name='xDarkElement']5pm pst is the limit.[/QUOTE]
Not for me anymore. I actually "lost" 1,000 tickets because of the updated reset time. When they changed it, I couldn't play that day because of the ticket limit message keep popping up even though the last 1k tickets I got was the night before. I waited until 5:00 pm. I sent them a email about it but they haven't answer me yet.

[quote name='2574']My 360 was manufactured 9/20/2006 and when I registered it here I found out my warranty will expire this November. I thought my 360 was covered for 3 years for the RRoD?[/quote]

The RRoD warranty does not show up on your warranty page. I just sent mine in a week ago after flipping out because I got the RRoD after my warranty was expired. I called 1-800-4-MY-XBOX and they said I was completely covered, free of charge because of the 3 year RRoD extension.

So before you give up hope, give them a call.

Also, each new console you recieve from the repair center has an additional 1 year warranty. (Not sure if it gets a new 3 year RRoD or not though.)

[quote name='xDarkElement']5pm pst is the limit.[/quote]
It's not the same for me anymore. It is 12 AM EST right now and it still says that I have reached the daily ticket limit. Usually it would reset at 8.

I've hit 4,482 so far. I've been going all day with no sign of an end in sight. I have nothing to do today and I'm used to typing a LOT so I'm going untill I get tired and ready for bed. Hmmm...

idk but the account i got 4500 on has not reset the ticket limit i just keep getting the thing saying i have reached the daily ticket limit, but on my brothers account its allowing him to go over 1k again so idk if we will have to wait the amount of days we went over the limit or what. :cry:

also on another forum i visit someone posted a pic of the top players of the day and they had like 13k lol :drool:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='grndoom']For everyone that ordered Rock Band, would you say that on average it took close to 3 weeks-1 month to receive it, after ordering on LSC?[/quote]
i took about 3 weeks for me

[quote name='grndoom']For everyone that ordered Rock Band, would you say that on average it took close to 3 weeks-1 month to receive it, after ordering on LSC?[/quote]
I got it in 12 days. It seems they ship them out towards the end of the month though, I'm guessing it's about 2 weeks out till the next batch makes it to people's doorsteps.

[quote name='jayrama81']To anyone that ordered the Camera, how logn did it take you to recieve it in the mail? or even a shipping email?[/QUOTE]

i ordered the camera on 7/31 and received it yesteday on 8/11.

I got no confirmations at all.

Good luck :)

[quote name='chimpian']i ordered the camera on 7/31 and received it yesteday on 8/11.

Good luck :)[/quote]

How is the camera? Since 360's arent an option now I've been thinkin about the camera. Any impressions would be great :)

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']How is the camera? Since 360's arent an option now I've been thinkin about the camera. Any impressions would be great :)[/quote]

I absolutely adore my Canon. I haven't yet learned all there is to it but it sure beats my old kodak :)
It is about the size of a deck of cards. And a really nice big viewing window.You can do a lot of things with it. I just need to stop being lazy
and start learning.
If you like cameras and need one I would say go for it :)

[quote name='chimpian']i ordered the camera on 7/31 and received it yesteday on 8/11.

Good luck :)[/quote]

I ordered it on 8/2/08 so I guess I'll get it towards the end of the month?

Oh man, what a chump that irish soccer kid must be! Just joking around, saying that before I get the anti-flame spam.

How often do they rotate out the prizes? Just got led to this site and I was hoping to score an x-box, should I cross my fingers and wait it out or say screw it and start saving for other stuff?

[quote name='steelsmack']I got it in 12 days. It seems they ship them out towards the end of the month though, I'm guessing it's about 2 weeks out till the next batch makes it to people's doorsteps.[/QUOTE]

Damn I ordered on the 23rd of July. I hope I didn't miss that group of orders.

[quote name='kappa4kegs']How often do they rotate out the prizes? Just got led to this site and I was hoping to score an x-box, should I cross my fingers and wait it out or say screw it and start saving for other stuff?[/quote]
I'd say that prizes get changed every 2 or maybe 3 weeks. From what I've seen, xbox appears every month or more. Its a good idea to go ahead and save up for it now because things disappear quickly sometimes.
Xbox is 32K tickets + 1K max tickets a day = start saving now:bouncy:

Go ahead and sign up for LSC newsletter too, you will be happy to see double ticket day.

[quote name='CYRiX']Haven't received 3 - 360 controllers and 1 - Kameo yet that all were ordered around 7/21 yet =\[/quote]

They've fallen a little behind. I still have orders from 5/23 that I haven't received. From the sound of it, they may be focusing more on the June and July orders from last year.

I'd say that prizes get changed every 2 or maybe 3 weeks. From what I've seen, xbox appears every month or more. Its a good idea to go ahead and save up for it now because things disappear quickly sometimes.
Xbox is 32K tickets + 1K max tickets a day = start saving now:bouncy:

Go ahead and sign up for LSC newsletter too, you will be happy to see double ticket day.[/quote]

Xbox Original or the 360???

damn it the site was working great now im getting the stupid sumthing making flash player 9 run slowly damn ms u fixed it now its broken again

i wish they would fix the ticket reset times i havent even played on my account today yet i have reached the daily ticket limit and i just noticed the zune headphones and leather case r gone

Played for the first time since last Thurs night and never hit my daily limit. Finally stopped at after 1500 cause I'm tired of typing.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']Headphones are gone?

****[/quote]

yes the zune premium head phones i think i only seen them up the day they put them up and a day or 2 after but i could be wrong

How are you guys hitting numbers like 1500? I was sifting through pages, but didnt see any tips on which are fastest...so far ive just been grinding Crosswire

i recommend using anagrammar and playing chicktionary or spellingbee and last couple days people arent getting the 1000 ticket limit window and are going over

still can't :( well i was gonna try and play later at night to see if i could get some extra tickets hoping the 1000 ticket limit thing wouldnt come up but the account i was trying to play on was allowing me to get tickets earlier today but when i got on later it wasnt allowing me to. I had previously played last night and wuit around 3 a.m. EST.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back