Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='VioletArrows']I'm thinking more than you would ever be willing to play. http://www.upgradetravelbetter.com/2006/02/19/the-value-of-frequent-flyer-miles/

And that's from 2006. I read an article a few days ago that some airlines are dropping the value even lower right now (an upgrade from coach to business is about 18,000 mile/points on top of the ticket)[/QUOTE]

Just thought I'd ask. I don't have any experience with those things anyways. With the way things are going in the airlines, I think I'd be better off driving or taking a train.

[quote name='jakvendor']This is still total BS... I worked hard for these prizes and demand mine fast. These are not free, we work for them. I demand faster shipments and compensation from microsoft. Like 10k points for my pain and suffering.

Thoughts comments reactions?[/quote]

I think you need to settle down and be patient. You played some online games to get free stuff. Nobody forced you to do it. If it takes a few weeks to fulfill your order so what? It's not like your out any money.

[quote name='@ndrew']id rather have seen vista or office taken down but they gotta take down prizes to put new ones up :lol:[/quote]

That's not why they take down prizes. They take them down when there is a backlog of orders so that they don't get more orders than they can fulfill. Not taking prizes down when they can't fulfill the orders is why some of us have been waiting for over a year for prizes.

i know but they aren't going to put new prizes up if they already have a decent amount to choose from and from past experiences it seems when they start taking prizes down they replace them with new ones.

[quote name='@ndrew']i know but they aren't going to put new prizes up if they already have a decent amount to choose from and from past experiences it seems when they start taking prizes down they replace them with new ones.[/quote]

I think the addition of new prizes is governed primarily by when they negotiate a deal on the new prize. I suppose they may hold some prizes in reserve to combat days like today when they remove 6 prizes and add nothing.

I do have to agree it's got something to do with filling back orders. The removal of some of the higher ticketed items lately might be because of the lawsuit someone mentioned earlier in the topic (I know someone is going to mention "What lawsuit?", which is why I keep suggesting a new topic)

Oh, and is anyone getting a communication error?

They have a bunch of lame prizes now! Wtf a toaster?! They took out Rock Band for a toaster. Too many kitchen related prizes!

If only I could eat as much toast as I could play xbox hmm...

This is in preparation for the upcoming soon to be blockbuster xbox game Fatass, in which recipes are taught for every kitchen appliance to be used with diced Little Ceasars with a Crisco topping.

guys thats just not any toaster its a 4 slice toaster lol and i was right about new stuff going up yet only thing i want is scene it.

This impressive 4-slice metal toaster combines innovative features and exceptional performance. The self-adjusting Even-Heat™ system with electronic sensor calibrates toasting time for perfect browning, slice after slice. Dual controls allow each pair of slots to work independently, so you can simultaneously toast a bagel and warm a pastry. Extra-wide toasting slots easily fit thick breads, bagels and pastries. And our exclusive Cool Reach™ steel side panels keep the toaster's exterior surface cooler to the touch.

retails at $130 at there site and scene it i seen at target for $60

and coffee maker also not so great went up and was gone in like a week so get the toaster while you can

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Well Scene-It with 4 controllers, which the new prize package shows in the picture, goes for 59.99 at gamestop.

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=66860

So for 5,800 tickets its a pretty good deal :) If your in the market for such a game, a hell of alot better then Halo 2 for 4,000 thats for damn sure.[/QUOTE]

yeah. The price makes it seem like a steal. Must get 2000 tickets quick before.. you know.. they inflate the prices. :[

[quote name='MasterYensid']What is the trade-in value for scene-it with 4 controllers at gamestop?[/quote]

its not going to be nearly as high when we all get done trading it in :)

it was $27 back in April....but there's always craigslist and amazon...

Dang, i'm totally going to order Scene It if I get enough points if I can get $27 or even $17 for it. That has a lot more trade value than Rock Band

I just came back from vacation and the Zune is gone! NO!!!!!

I had 19,000 points when I left...

How longs has it been gone, and when do you assume it will be back?

So wait, are we allowed to have multiple acounts to the same adress? I thought I read somewhere you could, but wanted to make sure before I put any effort into using it

Yea you can have multiple accounts to the same address. The only reason you couldn't would be if one of the accounts got banned and you made another to get around the ban. Otherwise you can make another account.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Yea you can have multiple accounts to the same address. The only reason you couldn't would be if one of the accounts got banned and you made another to get around the ban. Otherwise you can make another account.[/quote]

But, the 3 items to each address still applies even with multiple accounts right?

I bit on Scene It immediately. When I saw people talking about it here, I thought it was on of the DVD versions...then I got on the sight and BAM.

[quote name='MasterYensid']But, the 3 items to each address still applies even with multiple accounts right?[/quote]
Yea if you are sending them all to the same address. So I could order 2 controllers on one account, but I could only send 1 from another account. Unless you start shipping stuff to your friends :D.

I 99% sure you can. Since every time you have to fill out your information, you could just change the address to a friend and pick it up when it arrives (that is if your friend is nice).

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']I bit on Scene It immediately. When I saw people talking about it here, I thought it was on of the DVD versions...then I got on the sight and BAM.[/quote]Great choice.

I busted it out after a long hiatus, when I had company yesterday. Funny coincidence that it's now a prize.

On one hand, I'm actually kind of happy that there's nothing spectacular to work for right now, because just working up to the controller has killed playing these games for me. On the other hand, now would be a great opportunity to stock up on point so when good stuff comes back, the points will be there.

A most likely mundane and paranoid question: When y'all play the anagram games (if you type them out), do you mix them up, or just leave them all in alphabetical order? I've somehow become paranoid that if I just copy all these words in alphabetical order in a minute and a half, they'll give it a funny look.

[quote name='VioletArrows']When y'all play the anagram games (if you type them out), do you mix them up, or just leave them all in alphabetical order? I've somehow become paranoid that if I just copy all these words in alphabetical order in a minute and a half, they'll give it a funny look.[/quote]
I do my puzzles in reverse order. So I start with the 7 letter word and then go down until I reach the 3 letter words. I've been doing this since I started playing and have received everything I have ordered so far so you should be ok going in chrono/alphabetical order.

[quote name='geosooner']its not going to be nearly as high when we all get done trading it in :)

it was $27 back in April....but there's always craigslist and amazon...[/quote]

Good point, I better get a few copies into gamestop before anyone else does!

[quote name='MightyHealthy']Great choice.

I busted it out after a long hiatus, when I had company yesterday. Funny coincidence that it's now a prize.[/quote]

Seriously, I always wanted to pick it up as a good party game, but I wasn't paying 60 bones for fucking Scene-it.

Quick question. I, like many, recently received several emails informing me that my prizes from June 2007 would soon be shipping. That email goes on to state that if you provided an address with a PO box your points would be refunded. What do you guys think would happen if I changed one of those account's shipping addresses to a PO box now? I'm considering doing that on one of my accounts so that the points will be refunded and I can use them to get SceneIt.

any thoughts if the rock band in any form may show up again? I was just a few days from getting one :(, guess ill get a controller as I doubt they will resurface in a week.

What do you guys do when you play the games to make them a little bit less boring? I'm curious because I sit here typing in words to Chicktionary.. but at the same time I do dramatic, unnecessary movements (aka my dancing) and sing to my music to keep myself entertained, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back