Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='killer9']no its corded its a ripoff in my opinion the desktop elite was all wireless i would wait for it to come back[/quote]

I would, but my mouse keeps messing up and I need a new one (I was trying to get that keyboard set)

Anyone else get this email?

Dear Live Search Club Member,

Our records indicate that you ordered a prize(s) in June or July of 2007 that we were unable to fulfill. We will be shipping this prize(s) within approximately twelve weeks. If your shipping address has changed since the shipping address you provided to us in June or July of 2007, please go to the following site: http://club.live.com/Pages/AddressVerification/Landing.aspx to update your shipping address no later than 8/29/08. If you do not update your address by 8/29/08, we will ship the prize(s) you ordered in June or July of 2007, within approximately twelve weeks, to the shipping address you provided in June or July of 2007.

We are unable to ship prizes to PO Boxes and APO addresses. If you previously provided a PO Box or APO address in June or July of 2007, please update your address with a physical mailing address by 8/29/08, otherwise we will credit your tickets to your Live Search Club Account to be redeemed for another prize within our prize mall.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and we thank you for being a loyal live search club member.

Kind Regards,
Live Search Club

I haven't done this since last year, I logged in to see what I ordered and it is a Zune. Since I haven't used it in so long I didn't think I was getting it so I bought a ipod touch. I emailed them to see if they could just refund the tickets, do you think they will do it?

[quote name='Pressedlee']Is it legal to buy something off the site and then resell it on Amazon or Ebay?[/quote]

yes it is legal to do that.

t is ILLEGAL to return it to a store for credit though.

[quote name='Pressedlee']Is it legal to buy something off the site and then resell it on Amazon or Ebay?[/quote]

I'm sure they'd prefer you didn't, but I doubt it's illegal

I could open a 360 item and bring it to Gamestop for Trade in Credit right?

I'm about to get Kameo tomorrow when I get 2,500 tickets (Need 1,043 more.. hopefully I can get past that limit).. Anyone played it before and say that it's a great game?

[quote name='killer9']THE LEGEND
Item Name
Description
Ticket Price
Price Of the Item[/quote]

Killer thats pretty low for not crediting semptimas for his hard work.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Emopingsexy']Killer thats pretty low for not crediting semptimas for his hard work.[/QUOTE]

Dude -- did you really have to quote that giant post?

hello,
havent been here for a while, but am wondering,

Has anyone recieved their zune from 6/26 or 6/28?
i ordered one, both dates, first got canceled, second didnt.

[quote name='poopoop']hello,

i ordered one, both dates, first got canceled, second didnt.[/quote]

I ordered mine 6/26 and received it on 7/30.

[quote name='praetorian1717']I ordered mine 6/26 and received it on 7/30.[/QUOTE]

hmm, i should be getting it soon i hope. :(:cry::cry:

[quote name='stupidxaznxboi']I'm about to get Kameo tomorrow when I get 2,500 tickets (Need 1,043 more.. hopefully I can get past that limit).. Anyone played it before and say that it's a great game?[/quote]Me :bouncy:

[quote name='poopoop']hello,

i ordered one, both dates, first got canceled, second didnt.[/quote]

still nothing

anyone else having trouble with the games not loading, I am stuck at 8999 so im like one game away from my limit today lol well for that account anyways

I have 20,000 points right now. I was waiting for the Zune to reappear, but it has been gone for a month now.

I do want an Mp3 player, so should I buy Vista, sell it on Ebay and then by a Zune, or should I just wait?

[quote name='Pressedlee']I have 20,000 points right now. I was waiting for the Zune to reappear, but it has been gone for a month now.

I do want an Mp3 player, so should I buy Vista, sell it on Ebay and then by a Zune, or should I just wait?[/quote]
You shouldn't buy a Zune. It's a terrible piece of crap (it's worth getting free tho). Buying Vista might not be a bad idea though..

Assuming that the theory that they sell older items to get rid of excess stock (Old zune, Rock Band, Halo 2, etc), they should be getting the current line of Zunes since they should debut a new line by November to compete with Apple and get the crows buying gifts for family

[quote name='Pressedlee']I have 20,000 points right now. I was waiting for the Zune to reappear, but it has been gone for a month now.

I do want an Mp3 player, so should I buy Vista, sell it on Ebay and then by a Zune, or should I just wait?[/quote]

Zune's arent too bad but if your looking to buy one the ipod touch is pretty bad-ass. Free is free though so if you can get one with points id wait it out.

[quote name='lilaznboigtr']Just received the Zoo Tycoon 2 game I ordered on July 26th. No shipping email.[/quote]

Good, maybe mine that I ordered in March will come in now :)

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']I somehow maxed out on Flexicon despite only making 5K or so tickets[/quote]

Do you mean 500? Unless you have other accounts..

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']I somehow maxed out on Flexicon despite only making 5K or so tickets[/quote]

Did you try refreshing the game's tab/window? Sometimes if I temporarily lose my connection it will tell me I've completed all the puzzles, but if I close the tab and reopen it or refresh it, I can continue playing.

[quote name='PaddyTheChump']Sorry if this has been answered already, but I thought I read somewhere that you could only have 3 pieces of hardware shipped to each address. Is this true?[/quote]

I think this was 1 or 2 pages ago.. but yes; you can only have up to 3 of each item to an address. It doesn't matter which account sends it, only 3 per address. Send it to your friend's house if you're really thinking of getting more than 3.

Wow... lsc just right now sent me shipping confirmations for things that have been delivered over two weeks ago. They sent me one more for something i'm still waiting on but the tracking number is incorrect or something. They should work on improving their service.

[quote name='goldeneye64']I ordered a Zune backback on Aug. 1st and received shipping confirmation for it today.[/QUOTE]
Same here. I ordered one on Aug. 1 and my son ordered one on Aug. 4. No scheduled delivery date yet though.

Has anyone else noticed that all of the "New" tags are gone? Could this be a sign more prizes are coming?

P.S. Speaking of restocking: @ndrew, it appears you were right and I was wrong, I stand corrected.

[quote name='@ndrew']vista is gone to oh darn and zune leather case :applause: also scene it is 5100 tickets now[/quote]
How much was Scene it before?

It seems they are sending items out today. I've received shipping confirmation for my controller but not the Zune headphones. Has anyone received shipping confirmation for the headphones?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back