LIVE UPDATED: Alice in Wonderland (Tim Burton) - $10 Disney Coupon

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
Just happen to see Alice in Wonderland (Tim Burton) today registered by Disney. The coupon is not live, but be sure to check back. Look like its going to be $10 printable coupon again just like the previous Disney released.

http://www.alicecoupon.com

Credit to Booth from DVDTalk forum

EDIT: ITS LIVE!

Last edited by a moderator:
Since Amazon has it on a pre-order for $31.49, it looks like we'll have to hope it drops some to make the coupon more useful. $21.49 for Alice In Wonderland seems not that exciting.

Man, it seems like this is right around the corner..it was just in theatres!

whats the word on this shrike? AZ just looks like a placeholder (Number of discs: 1..lol) It better not be..just hope they have 2D and 3D version, DVD, digital copy..

Awesome, I have this preordered at MovieStop using their "trade 4 dvds get select blu's for half price". Since that basically translates to "we give you credit equal to half of the MSRP", after this coupon I'll have a free blu. :)

[quote name='argyle']Awesome, I have this preordered at MovieStop using their "trade 4 dvds get select blu's for half price". Since that basically translates to "we give you credit equal to half of the MSRP", after this coupon I'll have a free blu. :)[/QUOTE]

MovieStop accepts manufacturer coupons? If that's the case I may have to drop a pre-order on Alice as I was considering pre-ordering it when I was trading towards Avatar earlier, even though it would be a blind-buy for me.

My thinking is that the price of this Blu-Ray (the edition with the BD/DVD/DC) will probably mirror the Princess & the Frog SE Blu that priced around $25-28 during release week. The $10 coupon helps but I will have to keep an eye on the deals offered leading up to the release week.

Everyone I've talked to that isn't a Burton fanboy has had a negative opinion on this one. Hopefully the coupon brings it to under $15 so even it's bad, it won't sting that much as a blind buy.

[quote name='shrike4242']Since Amazon has it on a pre-order for $31.49, it looks like we'll have to hope it drops some to make the coupon more useful. $21.49 for Alice In Wonderland seems not that exciting.[/QUOTE]

$31.99 is a ridiculous price for it...even the single disc for $27.99 is absolutely nuts. I'm betting it will be $22-24.99 on release week. Hopefully it ends up being a $10 and then it would be worth it.

[quote name='opterasis']Everyone I've talked to that isn't a Burton fanboy has had a negative opinion on this one. Hopefully the coupon brings it to under $15 so even it's bad, it won't sting that much as a blind buy.[/QUOTE]

If you seen the disney animated film you'll realize that alice in wonderland is a weird and dark movie.

Tim burton just made it more weird and darker but is a good blind buy.

[quote name='Tyga24']MovieStop accepts manufacturer coupons? If that's the case I may have to drop a pre-order on Alice as I was considering pre-ordering it when I was trading towards Avatar earlier, even though it would be a blind-buy for me.

My thinking is that the price of this Blu-Ray (the edition with the BD/DVD/DC) will probably mirror the Princess & the Frog SE Blu that priced around $25-28 during release week. The $10 coupon helps but I will have to keep an eye on the deals offered leading up to the release week.[/QUOTE]

Yes, they do - I used the $10 coupon on Princess and the Frog with them in combination w/ the trade deal to get that blu for free. Turns out to be a very good deal, especially if you're trading in crap to them. :D

Thanks for the heads up. Definitely loved the Toy Story coupon on the last round.

Will keep my eyes on this one.

[quote name='moviewizguy']Watch someone ask why the link doesn't work. It's bound to happen.[/QUOTE]
Was about to go to Target to price match Fry's and wanted to print the coupon and of course, it doesn't print. Is it working for anybody else?

--------------------------------------------------------
just kidding.

I am not sure how Alice in Wonderland could not be odd. The Disney animated movie is odd, the story Through the Looking Glass is odd. Add in that this is directed by Tim Burton, and you know it is odd. If you don't like odd why is this something you are even considering?

Best Buy Exclusive

2ia4bav.jpg

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Alice+I...=9933638&st=alice in wonderland blu&lp=3&cp=1

Price is currently $29.99. Wait for another sale price down the road.

[quote name='ackbar7']I am not sure how Alice in Wonderland could not be odd. The Disney animated movie is odd, the story Through the Looking Glass is odd. Add in that this is directed by Tim Burton, and you know it is odd. If you don't like odd why is this something you are even considering?[/QUOTE]

How about, not in a good way odd. I think I might have to watch this one first before buying it unless I can get it for $10 on release week.

I got Toy Story 1 for $7, Toy Story 2 for $7, and Princess and the Frog for $6. No way am I spending over $10 for Alice.

yes alice in wonderland is weird, yes tim burton is weird, yes he took alice in wonderland in the wrong direction my opinion. I think he shifted the core of the movie too far from what the movie was originally was

Tim Burton hasn't had a original idea since Beetlejuice;I also think he should come out of the closet and have sex with Johnny Depp;its obvious he's madly in love with him.

[quote name='haywire69']Tim Burton hasn't had a original idea since Beetlejuice;I also think he should come out of the closet and have sex with Johnny Depp;its obvious he's madly in love with him.[/QUOTE]
fuck you

Sorry for asking a dumb question but I never used those coupons before. If I understand it right, I can get that coupon anywhere (BB, Target, Wally) and they will accept it?

[quote name='Bazylik']Sorry for asking a dumb question but I never used those coupons before. If I understand it right, I can get that coupon anywhere (BB, Target, Wally) and they will accept it?[/QUOTE]In past experience, Target and Walmart have the coupon scan without any issue at the register.

Best Buy has to put in a SKU # for a manufacturer's coupon and the amount for it to work, as it won't scan at the register. They also won't do a PM + coupon use at the same time, unless you get a clueless rep.

[quote name='haywire69']Tim Burton hasn't had a original idea since Beetlejuice;I also think he should come out of the closet and have sex with Johnny Depp;its obvious he's madly in love with him.[/QUOTE]

by far the stupidest thing ive read all day

whats next, a "your mama" joke?

[quote name='shrike4242']In past experience, Target and Walmart have the coupon scan without any issue at the register.

Best Buy has to put in a SKU # for a manufacturer's coupon and the amount for it to work, as it won't scan at the register. They also won't do a PM + coupon use at the same time, unless you get a clueless rep.[/QUOTE]

I didn't have a problem with Best buy when i used the coupons for Toy Story last time. Hopefully i don't have that type of problem this time.

As for the movie, the visuals were great and so was the Red Queen. But for the story it was ok, it could have been better.

So $17.99 after coupon is the best we're going to get? I'll pass if that is the case. If it got down around $12 I might bite but I think this would scare the bejeezus out of my kids.

[quote name='javeryh']So $17.99 after coupon is the best we're going to get? I'll pass if that is the case. If it got down around $12 I might bite but I think this would scare the bejeezus out of my kids.[/QUOTE]Looks like $16.99 AC is what we're looking at, since someone (Target, I think) had it for $26.99 before the coupon.

So will the $10 coupon still work for the Blu-ray disc only version? Alike Princess & The Frog, etc...

[quote name='shrike4242']Looks like $16.99 AC is what we're looking at, since someone (Target, I think) had it for $26.99 before the coupon.[/QUOTE]

Pretty bleh. I'll think about getting now...even with the $10 coupon it's not really worth it. Can't wait to see what the price of 'A Christmas Carol' wil be since it has a $50 MSRP.

bread's done
Back