Living Social - MS4R Modz custom Xbox controller $36

I wonder if you could request them to not put their crap on the MS controller they start with...

$36 isn't bad for a new controller but I don't want a "chrome orange" case...

It doesn't give any details for the mod. Is this just modded for cosmetic purposes or does it have stuff like rapid fire? My son has been wanting to try one with rapid fire, etc. so this would be perfect for Christmas.

doesnt really say what you can/cant do other than have a standard controller wrapped in a fruit roll up... i like the price but cant get behind the lack of information.

What you do to see what's included or what add ons you want is to go to their website and find the living social listing

[quote name='breakingcustoms']this may help with whats included....

http://www.ms4r.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=63_85&product_id=371[/QUOTE]

Looked at this last week. Seems like a deal, until you get to the site and find out that it is only good on the Orange Chrome buttons and top casing (everything is ridiculously more expensive), and they charge tax, and they charge a service fee, and they charge insurance to ship it, and they charge shipping. So basically, that $36 controller just cost you about $60+ and that's if you bare bones it with the Orange Chrome. Pass on this gents. I had to get a refund from LS after I bought in a few days ago. Ridiculous.

Yeah...not a deal at all, I'd take a regular wireless controller but all these hidden fees are crappy, sent a request for a refund!

bread's done
Back