Local Blockbuster - Call of Duty: Black Ops (PS3/360/) Pre-order bonus 5$ gift card.

gokk999

CAG Veteran
don't really know if this is known/posted and im pretty sure the amazon deal is better but.... just thought id share it

i went in today at my local blockbuster in southern california, and if you preorder any black ops version you can get a 5$ dollar blockbuster gift card. you have to put 5$ down first to reserve it and they give you the gift card right there. the gift card promotion will go on for about another week.

Well to get a $5 gift card, you must first put in $5 to reserve a copy of Black Ops. I don't know if that's actually giving us a deal. I appreciate you posting it, but Blockbuster is a little loony LOL tbh. Never the less, thanks for posting up the deal.

[quote name='N1nj4_KO']Well to get a $5 gift card, you must first put in $5 to reserve a copy of Black Ops. I don't know if that's actually giving us a deal. I appreciate you posting it, but Blockbuster is a little loony LOL tbh. Never the less, thanks for posting up the deal.[/QUOTE]

oh well the 5$ is subtracted from the total price when you pick it up. but yah 5$ gift card isnt that great but hey? maybe i can buy some food when i pick up black ops haha

I am seriously hoping for the $20 credit that they had previously for Black Ops in Amazon and Walmart. I can't believe they took it out, sorry for reminding everyone about something everyone knows already. I just wanted to vent >_

[quote name='intoxicated662']so far, best buy has the best deal out there. you'd get 500 reward zone points aka $10 in gift certificate. haven't seen anyone beat best buys deal.[/QUOTE]

..seriously?

$20 gaming coupon with purchase at K-Mart. C'mon. K-Mart always wins.

[quote name='Scorch']..seriously?

$20 gaming coupon with purchase at K-Mart. C'mon. K-Mart always wins.[/QUOTE]

wait so if i go to k-mart and preorder black ops i get a 20$ gift card?

They give you a coupon for $20 off your next gaming purchase, but you have to wait until the next week to use it, it has a delayed activation date. K-mart does have good deals though, just not for me, I'm not willing to take two 90 minute round trips to get a coupon and then use it. Also, they have terrible customer service, even worse than Walmart :whistle2:( at least in Florida.

Also, the coupon is not for preordering, you get it when you buy the game, it prints out with your receipt.

That isn't confirmed as of yet - Josh hasn't posted the Kmart deal yet - but yes, it is pretty safe to assume that is what it will be (potentially with another 30.00 off another select game from stock boys tease of the deal) - it should be announced any day now - but yes, it should easily beat this...

[quote name='gokk999']wait so if i go to k-mart and preorder black ops i get a 20$ gift card?[/QUOTE]

maybe not a $20 giftcard, I misspoke, but you really, really need to check out the K-Mart thread. They've been doing $20 giftcards for almost every new release with the ability to stack coupons. I'm getting Black Ops for $20 by using giftcards I've got from other games.

I can confirm this. Also, If you preorder you get 25% trade in cred bonus, and they're trade ins are better than gamestop. I trade in 3 games, 2 360 and 1 DS, and I got $45!

[quote name='Scorch']..seriously?

$20 gaming coupon with purchase at K-Mart. C'mon. K-Mart always wins.[/QUOTE]

you do realize that there isn't a k-mart everywhere right? the company is sinking and it's not strong like wal-mart or other major retailers right now. in my area, there is no k-mart not even within 30 miles so yeah, best buy still has the best deal.

The OP ought to rename this thread as "Some Nifty Alternatives to Local Blockbuster - Call of Duty: Black Ops (PS3/360/) Pre-order bonus 5$ gift card."

bread's done
Back