Locationfree player

s3v3n777

CAGiversary!
Does anyone have any personal experience with the locationfree player? The price of the pack has gone down to about 150 if you look hard enough. I know it also doubles as a wireless router...but I'm mainly interested to know if anyone has actually used it to watch TV and DVDs which you might have at home while you are at work or at school.

Gotta look for it wherever you can. I do a lot of price-grabbing searches. They are really good to use. Google has a pretty decent one. I also use a lot of daily deal sites.

All jokes aside...and I'm not kidding...I can't find the damn link anymore. I thought I did the search on Google, but I guess I was wrong. If I find it, I'll definitely keep everyone here informed. Making more use of the PSP is always a good thing.

I got it for $200 was on sale for $250 at bestbuy a couple of weeks before christmas plus sony put out a $50 rebate on their site for it dont know if its still there though. Anyway I have watched some dvds on my psp and my computer. The sound quality is ok not the best but picture is pretty good and the cool thing about it is that you can fully control the dvd player.

bread's done
Back