Lock Plz

fuzz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
With all the reports of snapping Wii Remote wrist straps causing broken TVs, Nintendo has been hit with the first lawsuit over its controllers. The surprising thing, however, is that the complaint is not because of a broken TV, but rather patent infringement.

Interlink Electronics is suing Nintendo over the Wii Remote’s trigger button, which Interlink claims to be its own original patented design (patent no. 6,850,221). Interlink states in its filing:

"Nintendo has made, used, offered for sale and sold in the United States, and continues to make, use, offer for sale and sell in the United States one or more controllers which activities infringe, induce others to infringe, and/or contributorily infringe the '221 patent."

Interlink goes on to state that it is seeking compensation for “loss of reasonable royalties, reduced sales and/or lost profits as a result of the infringing activities.” To read the entire legal filing, see the story on Kotaku.

Full Story Below

http://www.dailytech.com/article.aspx?newsid=5289

JESUS TAP DANCING SMOOTHIE MAKING CHRIST.

For the 78029809182903810938210938093810938th time.

THE Wii STRAP WILL NOT..*AHEM* [size=+3]WILL NOT[/size] BREAK UNLESS YOU LAUNCH THE REMOTE WITH A SEVER OBNOXIOUS THROW.

This world is FULL of absolute retards. RETARDS. What the fuck?!?! Why is it when people play Wii, all of a sudden their fuckin retarded gene kicks in at full power?!?!

fuck Wii, I don't even want this system anymore. Especially if a bunch of simpletons play it.

Um.... They are not suing over the strap breaking. Did you even read the whole story?

[quote name='fuzz'] Nintendo has been hit with the first lawsuit over patent infringement.[/quote]

Yes, but the first line is personally driving me mad. I'm so tired of reading "with reports of the strap breaking". It just boggles my mind.

I fully agree that you don't have to flail around like your on crack or some shit use a Wiimote. Light movements is all you need, and I don't even own a Wii

bread's done
Back