Lock This Thread Mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, just got back - I don't want to go overboard on this one because I'm not a HUGE portable gamer, but there were some I couldn't resist ;) :

Final Fantasy IV (several copies left)
Tales of Phantasia (several left)
Zelda/Pitfall double-pack (several left)
Kirby: ...Mirror (last one that I saw)

I also saw but didn't buy these:

Guilty Gear (at least 2)
Trace Memory (at least 2)
Dr. Mario (several)
Sigma Star (saw 1)

I may be going back to try to grab a Metroid Pinball - so if anyone wants me to try to pick up anything, PM me!

Just back from Mesa (AZ) CC. If you go, say "Hi" to the clerk Brendon in games. He's a sweet kid and was so friendly and willing to check every game I handed him. When I said, "okay, I guess I'll just go with these (meaning the 4 GBA titles I wanted)" he suggested that I could keep looking for other titles to see if anything else was reduced.

Add a couple games to the list:
Mario Party Advance $8.96
Pokemon Sapphire 8.96
FF I & II DoS 8.96

There are a few FF IVs and I&IIs, Pokemon Sapphires and Mario Party Advances on the shelves, but everything is completely out of order, so you just have to look. For the DS, they had one copy of Trace Memory (good adventure game, but darned short) and Polarium.

I scored FFIV (to trade) FFI&II (possibly to trade) Pokemon Sapphire and Golden Sun (last one, $5.96).

I called my younger bro earlier this morning, and he hit the CC in Douglasville, GA. He found FFIV and Tales of Phantasia (that's for me, I picked up Driver Parallel Lines for him earlier this week and we're trading. I'm definately getting the better end of the deal.)

thank you D-Man picked up
GBA
DK KoS
Drilldozer
Tales of Phantasia
DS
Advance Wars
DBZ SS2
Guilty Gear
Incredibles RotU
King Kong
NFSU 2
Star Wars Ep 3
Ult Spiderman

and I know no one asked but Sonic Adv 3 is not part of the sale

My lootz from the Pasadena, CA store:
DS
Goldeneye
Polarium
Nemo
The Incredibles
Guilty Gear x2
Urbz

GBA
Tales of Phantasia x 2
Final Fantasy IV

It was cool to meet a fellow CAG "Asianballer" (sp?) He got there a few min after me so I gave him a copy of Tales of Phantasia.

I pickup
Guilty Gear x2
Dr. Mario/Puzzle League x2
Tales Of Phantasia

things they had
Wario Ware Inc
Sigma Star Saga
Marvel Nemesis
Monster Truck DS
Need For Speed Underground 2
Tiger Woods PGA
Ultimate Spiderman
Lots of 8.96 PS2

Things I want
Kirby & The Amazing Mirror
Drill Dozer
Donkey Kong: King of Swing
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
Mario Party Advance
Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town

Thanks OP!

I got Ultimate Spiderman (DS) (only copy)
Trace Memory (only copy)
FF IV (only copy)
Tales of Phantasia (only copy)

I'm glad I got there when I did, seeing how there was just 1 of each of those. THere was a ton of King Kong :p

I realy wanted Kirby or Lunar though

I was able to pick up the following:

DS:
Advance Wars
Lunar
Trace Memory

GBA:
Dr. Mario/Puzzle League (x2)
Final Fantasy IV Advance (x2)
Harvest Moon: More Friends Of Mineral Town
Metroid: Zero Mission
Sigma Star Saga
Tales Of Phantasia (x2)
Zelda Four Swords/Pitfall (x3)

The extra copies were for a friend of mine, but if he doesn't end up wanting them, they will be available for trade/sale. Thanks for the sale info Demo.

The downside for me was that I had to take along my 7-year-old son . . . he wanted Zoo Tycoon DS (which of course isn't on the list and looks like eye-strainingly impossible to play). So, I looked for the PC game . . . CC had ZT2 (with expansion pak 1) for $29.99 . . . Walked next door to BB and they had it for $25 but I got $5 off with GGC coupon . . . so, I got him happy for $20.

I NEED DRILL DOZER AND KIRBY: AMAZING MIRROR.

My CC did not have the above titles, but they have multiple of several others - Metroid, DK King of Swing, Dr Mario/Puzzle League, FFTA, FF4, GTA, Sigma Star, Harvest Moon, Warioware, Guilty Gear, Pac 'n Roll, etc.

I can also confirm Meteos is part of the sale AND I have a copy to trade.

They also have some PS2 games as well - Haunting Ground, Castlevania, and Indigo Prophecy are what I remember.

Also I might - might - be able to trade a Metroid Pinball. See, my gf was at CC with me the other day and she really wanted a DS Rumble Pack beacuse Super Princess Peach can use it (she saw it on the rack for "free" with purchase of Metroid Hunters), so I only picked up a copy of it for the rumble pack. *IF* she doesn't want the game *AND* you can live without the rumble pack, it will be up for trade.

SOMEONE PLEASE HOOK ME UP WITH DRILL DOZER OR KIRBY. I can trade Meteos or anything from my TL -or- go get some of the above games.

which two copies should i get im not really sure what to get here are my choices
DS
Advance Wars
Goldeneye
Star Wars Episode 3
Trace Memory
Ultiamte Spiderman

GBA
Final Fantasy 1 & 2
Final Fantasy IV Advance
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
and i think Pitfall/Zelda Four Swords (double pack) i think it was on the list
let me know what you guys choose

damn... my store (sawmill rd for those of you in the 'bus) was out of everything.

all I managed to find was guity gear DS and sigma star saga.

no drill dozer, no FFIV, no kirby...

Damn it, I just get back and see that Metroid Pinball is part of the sale. I know I saw one at my store and I absolutely can't go back there yet again. I've already been there 3 times since monday and they're starting to recognize me.

I didn't find Advance Wars at my store but I did find the one I wanted which was Star Wars Episode 3 so I guess it wasn't a complete loss. If only I had waited a little longer, hmmm do I go again and look like a complete idiot or not...

Was able to pick up the following:

Final Fantasy IV (There are still many left)
Tales Of Phantasia (There are still many left)
Trace Memory (At least two more copies)
Lunar (At least two more copies)

Wanted to pick up the following but not avail :whistle2:(

Advance Wars
Harvest Moon: More Friends Of Mineral Town
Metroid: Zero Mission
Drill Dozer

Saw many copies of the following but I didn't bother to pick them up:

Ultra-Spiderman
Star Wars 3
Polarium
Guilty Gear
Dragon Ball Z

I can confirm Meteos as well.

I picked up Metroid Prime Pinball, Meteos, Guilty Gear, Pac N Roll, and Wario Ware Inc.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Damn it, I just get back and see that Metroid Pinball is part of the sale. I know I saw one at my store and I absolutely can't go back there yet again. I've already been there 3 times since monday and they're starting to recognize me.

I didn't find Advance Wars at my store but I did find the one I wanted which was Star Wars Episode 3 so I guess it wasn't a complete loss. If only I had waited a little longer, hmmm do I go again and look like a complete idiot or not...[/quote]
i work at circuit city and always see the same people come back i think its cool because we talk about the sales together so i dont think you'll look like an idiot

Not to confuse matters, but I swear Yoshi Topsy Turvy rang up at $8.96 when I had the guy price check it. And of course, I didn't end up buying it so I can't just go back and look at my receipt.

Anyway, if your interested in Yoshi: TT, and your CC has a copy, you might want to price check it just in case.

Going to head up there soon to get Metroid Pinball and maybe Meteos and Trace Memory. How much credit does Advance Wars: Dual Strike get at GameRush or GameStop? I already have a copy but I'll get a new one if I can trade in my old one for like $10...

Got
Final Fantasy IV
Ultimate Spiderman
Guilty Gears DS

Didn't get Tales of Phantasia, Drill Dozer.

Anyone got an extra and willing to trade?

Hey I'm looking for advance wars and even drill dozer. If anyone has these I'd be willing to pay. Please PM if you have these and see this. Thanks.

[quote name='dsullo']I left Drill Dozer behind too, I never heard of it but everyone wants it. I guess its a good title[/QUOTE]
It's probably the platformer with the lowest marketing to quality ratio ever.

In other words, one of the best games that no one knows about.

If there is enough interest, I may be able to pick up a number of games to offer up here for $15 shipped. Advance Wars DS, Drill Dozer, etc. Probably won't head back till tomorrow though, unless something new shows up that I need to look for.

[quote name='evilmax17']I love it when people post from the store computers.[/QUOTE]
It was convenience, really - my mom was buying a digital camera and, when I mentioned that I thought I'd seen the memory sticks for cheaper on CAG, the employee who was following us around said that he'd match it if I could find the price online. Since I had to come to the deals forum to remember what store it was on sale at, I figured I'd pop in here and confirm the sale. ;)

Wish I'd known about some of those other games, though...I don't think they had many of those titles on the list, but I would've killed for Kirby...

went to cc and got:

advance wars ds (last one)
metroid pinball (2 copies left)

there were tons of other games available:

guilty gear
the incredibles
metroid prime pinball
monster truck DS
need for speed underground 2
polarium
scooby doo unmasked
spyro
star wars episode 3
tiger woods PGA
trace memory
the urbz

i'd pick up more, but i'm pretty much tapped out for ds games. didn't want to spend money on games i wouldn't play. (gotta save for a wedding!)

[quote name='argyle']OK, just got back - I don't want to go overboard on this one because I'm not a HUGE portable gamer, but there were some I couldn't resist ;) :

Final Fantasy IV (several copies left)
Tales of Phantasia (several left)
Zelda/Pitfall double-pack (several left)
Kirby: ...Mirror (last one that I saw)

I also saw but didn't buy these:

Guilty Gear (at least 2)
Trace Memory (at least 2)
Dr. Mario (several)
Sigma Star (saw 1)

I may be going back to try to grab a Metroid Pinball - so if anyone wants me to try to pick up anything, PM me![/QUOTE]

Damn man, I just got back. I was there from 12:00-12:30. There had been a Lunar, Advance Wars DS, and Trauma Center as of Sunday... but they were gone. If anybody sees Trauma Center for DS at their store, price check it! It may be part of this.

Scored:
Sigma Star
Trace Memory
Metroid Pinball
Meteos
FF IV
Sonic Mega Collection/Super Monkeyball DX Xbox (was marked at $19.99, thought that MSRP was $29.99)

I would've checked some GC games, namely Donkey Kong Jungle Beat.. but ran out of time.
Edit: I know this is a longshot, but has anyone checked Super Mario 64DS?

I am willing to pick up games for people IF they are willing to pay me cost + shipping + 1-2 bucks extra (to cover gas) AND if they pay me tonight/today.

I'm already going for monkeypox, if anyone else has 1-2 games they are looking for, please PM me and I'll see what I can do.

My CC has a lot of most stuff EXCEPT Advance Wars, Drill Dozer, and Kirby: Magic Mirror.

Obviously my feedback on here speaks for itself in case anyone else is worried. I'd prefer people to have a few feedback on here OR eBay feedback if they'd like me to help them out.

Just got back from the Somerville, MA branch. Even the employees didn't know about the sale ("Wow, they're only $8.96!"). No copies of Advanced Wars, though, the nearest is in Salem. :(

Picked up:
Trace Memory (1 copy left)
Guilty Gear (0 left)
Final Fantasy IV (0 left)
Tales of Phantasia (1 copy left)

Doesn't hurt to ask to see if they have anything in the backrooms. There's also at least 1 copy of every game mentioned on that list, in case anyone is gonna go there.

[quote name='evilmax17']I love it when people post from the store computers.[/quote]
Man. This is like the videogame nerd equivalent to a TRL shoutout.

"I JUST WANNA SHOUTOUT TO ALL MAH PEEPS OUT THA. METEOS IS A fuckING GO CAG ROCKSSSSSSSSSSS YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!"

[quote name='purduealum91']red vs blue, please pick me up a copy of star wars...[/QUOTE]
Sorry, I got the last copy.

If you're looking for The Urbz though, there's (not kidding) at least 20 copies.

[quote name='Skylander7']Damn man, I just got back. I was there from 12:00-12:30. There had been a Lunar, Advance Wars DS, and Trauma Center as of Sunday... but they were gone. If anybody sees Trauma Center for DS at their store, price check it! It may be part of this.

Scored:
Sigma Star
Trace Memory
Metroid Pinball
Meteos
FF IV
Sonic Mega Collection/Super Monkeyball DX Xbox (was marked at $19.99, thought that MSRP was $29.99)

I would've checked some GC games, namely Donkey Kong Jungle Beat.. but ran out of time.[/QUOTE]

I just missed you then, I left the store at about 11:45. I didn't see the 3 you mentioned either, and I was looking for Advance Wars & Trauma Center.

Did you notice if they had a second Metroid Pinball? I remember seeing it, but didn't notice how many they had since I didn't think it was part of the sale at the time.

[quote name='dsullo']I left Drill Dozer behind too, I never heard of it but everyone wants it. I guess its a good title[/QUOTE]

One of the best platformers EVER. Probably the best game in this whole sale. Go back and get it.

[quote name='D. Monic']Not to confuse matters, but I swear Yoshi Topsy Turvy rang up at $8.96 when I had the guy price check it. And of course, I didn't end up buying it so I can't just go back and look at my receipt.

Anyway, if your interested in Yoshi: TT, and your CC has a copy, you might want to price check it just in case.[/QUOTE]

Yoshi Topsy is $8.96 . . . I forgot to mention that i got one.

Anyone with an extra Meteos, Advance Wars DS, and/or Metroid Pinball . . .

I have FFIV, Phantasia, 4 Swords/Pitfall, Guilty Gear, Spiderman, Dragonball DS, Sigma Star, Nightmare Xmas for trade . . . please PM

[quote name='botticus']It's probably the platformer with the lowest marketing to quality ratio ever.

In other words, one of the best games that no one knows about.

If there is enough interest, I may be able to pick up a number of games to offer up here for $15 shipped. Advance Wars DS, Drill Dozer, etc. Probably won't head back till tomorrow though, unless something new shows up that I need to look for.[/QUOTE]

Yes, Drill Dozer is awesome, I want to find it at a CC.

But the best GBA game that no one knows about is Ninja Five-O. :D

Damn! I don't even remember if they had a Meteos! All I know was that in two CCs, there was a total of one copy of Advance Wars DS. =( Also, no Final Fantasy games at all, which is weird, since I saw a ton of them last week when I was going through the PS2 markdown games (they're on the other side of the aisle).

Anyway...I did get a couple games that I've been wanting for a while:

Sigma Star Saga
Tales of Phantasia
WarioWare
Drill Dozer
Dr. Mario/Puzzle League
Advance Wars DS

Don't forget to check out the DVD section and grab a free preview of Click (the new Adam Sandler movie). At the very least it's a free DVD case. =)

Any Northern Kentucky CAG-er's out there? I plan on stopping by the Florence, KY CC after work, but I don't know if it's been picked clean.

If you've been there, can you tell if they had any of the following in stock?

DS:

Drill Dozer
Star Wars: Ep III

GBA:

FF IV
Pitfall/Zelda Four Swords Double Pack
Sigma Star Saga

Thanks!

[quote name='argyle']I just missed you then, I left the store at about 11:45. I didn't see the 3 you mentioned either, and I was looking for Advance Wars & Trauma Center.

Did you notice if they had a second Metroid Pinball? I remember seeing it, but didn't notice how many they had since I didn't think it was part of the sale at the time.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I think I saw 2 more, they should be behind other games and not sticking out in the open. I wanted to find Drill Dozer, but didn't want to search through the GBA's to find it. Holy shit did they have a ton of Dr. Mario's

[quote name='wjhard63']Any Northern Kentucky CAG-er's out there? I plan on stopping by the Florence, KY CC after work, but I don't know if it's been picked clean.

If you've been there, can you tell if they had any of the following in stock?

DS:

Drill Dozer
Star Wars: Ep III

GBA:

FF IV
Pitfall/Zelda Four Swords Double Pack
Sigma Star Saga

Thanks![/quote]

hope you know that drill dozer is a GBA game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back