Lock this thread, My question has been answered and a crisis has been averted.

T234

CAGiversary!
I heard the GameCube version of TP was cancelled or is releasing in March or something.

Whatever happened to Dec. 12 as the release date fo the GC version?

If they cancel the GC version of Twilight Princess, I'll be real pissed.

:bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb:

The game is still set to ship out on Dec. 12th.

and you're not going to burn down Washington, or throw your GC stuff through any window and you're not going to steal a Wii and destroy it in front of them, quit being stupid.

[quote name='T234']If they cancel the GC version of Twilight Princess, I'll burn the entire state of Washington to the ground !!! MUAHAHAHAHA

Or at least throw my gamecube and all I own for it through the front window of Ninty's home office in Kyoto. And if they ain't got a front window, I'll steal a Revolution and break it in the lobby.[/quote]
I usually don't like to berate people, but you're an idiot. Why the hell would you threaten to burn the entire state of Washington?

Anyway, it does seem odd that I can't find a release date for TP on the gamecube, even on EBGames or Amazon. Strange, very strange.

[quote name='CrimsonPaw']I usually don't like to berate people, but you're an idiot. Why the hell would you threaten to burn the entire state of Washington?

Anyway, it does seem odd that I can't find a release date for TP on the gamecube, even on EBGames or Amazon. Strange, very strange.[/quote]They stopped preorders for the GC version at EB; you won't find a listing for the Wii version either.

[quote name='CrimsonPaw']I usually don't like to berate people, but you're an idiot. Why the hell would you threaten to burn the entire state of Washington?[/quote]:rofl:

The other things I wouldn't do, but I have thrown a ps2 on a CompUSA counter hard enough to shatter most of the case of it.

You would be surprised at the shit you can do (and subsequently get away with) when you've got a bunch of people in Frankfort on speed dial.

I'm not 15 anymore though, most of my rage is behind me.

EDIT: Apparently, nobody understands the word MUAHAHAHA like I do, so I'm editing the post.

[quote name='Z-Saber']Stick to kit pics.[/quote]
Says the man who defended the Nickelback thread.

Thanks for answering my questions, guys.

bread's done
Back