lock

ZForce915

CAGiversary!
Feedback
112 (100%)
Looking to trade a mint complete Fable for a mint complete Knights of the Old Republic 2 (not PH)

And this is the rest of my list...

Tradelist rules:

1) Everything on my list is for sale or trade. If you want to buy, make me an offer. Try to avoid lowballing me please. I will check lists.

2) Everything listed in like new condition unless otherwise stated. Games are original copies (again unless stated otherwise)

3) You will ship/pay first if you have less feedback then me. I ship on Fridays and Saturdays and rarely make exceptions to that.

Tradelist/Salelist

Gamecube

icongamecube.gif
NBA Street/NFL Street (selling as a package)
icongamecube.gif
Phantasy Star Online Ep I&II (original not plus)
icongamecube.gif
Ultimate Muscle

DS

iconds.gif
Metroid Prime Demo (never played, comes with cardboard case/instructions/plastic holder)

PS1

Arc the Lad Collection (sealed) (serious offers only)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8282042117

Final Fantasy Chronicles (sealed, GH)
Mortal Kombat Trilogy (sealed, GH)
Syphon Filter
NFL Gameday 98
Ready 2 Rumble boxing (sealed, GH)
Looney Tunes Racing
007 Tomorrow Never Dies
Army Men 3D

Gameboy

Tetris Plus - complete
Pitfall - complete

Wantlist:

Money!

GB Micro System

Super Princess Peach (DS)
Tony Hawks American Wasteland (DS)

Day of Reckoning 2 (GCN)
Mega Man X Collection (GCN)
Mario Baseball (GCN)
Mario Strikers (GCN)

Mario Tennis (GBA)
NES Classic - Castlevania (GBA)

[quote name='Enemy15']price on Metroid II: Return of Samus[/QUOTE]

Wow, there is a complete copy going on ebay for $31 plus shipping right now (with a day left). Am I sitting on a gold mine? :D

Knowing that I'd sell mine shipped for $30.

[quote name='javeryh']You should really make the time for gaming or you will go insane.[/QUOTE]

Well I mentioned that I'm not getting out of gaming, just cutting back. I'm really into my DS right now. Games like WarioWare: Touched are perfect right now.

[quote name='ZForce915']Well I mentioned that I'm not getting out of gaming, just cutting back. I'm really into my DS right now. Games like WarioWare: Touched are perfect right now.[/QUOTE]

yeah, I know... it's just sad (although inevitible) when another one of us goes down... I'm in the same boat as you. The kid only gets more time consuming as he/she gets older. I find that staying up an extra hour later a few times a week to play video games keeps me sane. I have scaled back a lot though. The bright side is that it's a billion times more fun hanging out the kid than playing a video game...

Good luck with the new baby!

[quote name='javeryh']yeah, I know... it's just sad (although inevitible) when another one of us goes down... I'm in the same boat as you. The kid only gets more time consuming as he/she gets older. I find that staying up an extra hour later a few times a week to play video games keeps me sane. I have scaled back a lot though. The bright side is that it's a billion times more fun hanging out the kid than playing a video game...

Good luck with the new baby![/QUOTE]

Staying up an extra hour is a pretty good idea. That wouldn't work right now, but soon enough I might have to keep that in mind.

[quote name='jPoD15']Congrats Z :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I was wondering if I should post a picture of her online. There is something keeping me from doing it and I'm not quite sure what.

[quote name='ZForce915']I was hoping to sell those as a set. But I'd take $45 ($15 a piece) for it.[/QUOTE]

Make it $40 and I'll take em.

[quote name='SMMM']Make it $40 and I'll take em.[/QUOTE]

I've been offered $50, and those are considered pending at that price.

[quote name='jPoD15']awwww nice pic Z :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I have another one I might post because it's funny. She is less than 1 hour old and she is sticking her tounge out. That one is really cute too.

Free bump :D

That's quite the evil marketing ploy you got there. Posting a cute pic of your baby in order to get our money!

Brilliant!!

[quote name='kamui34']Free bump :D

That's quite the evil marketing ploy you got there. Posting a cute pic of your baby in order to get our money!

Brilliant!![/QUOTE]

:D

I had to post a picture, I've got that new father glow about me right now and I just want to show everyone!

well.. a bump for you i guess.. i became a father too 8 month ago.. and ironically that's when I start hanging on CAG much more (since i have to be home as a temp-house husband :) ) good luck

[quote name='sonarrat']I hope you mean $15 for Tetris Plus.[/QUOTE]

I forgot to mention that I have a solid gold copy of Tetris Plus :D

...price corrected.

[quote name='Legendary Gokou']CML. Interested in Arc The Lad Collection.[/QUOTE]

I didn't see anything that stood out on your list.

bread's done
Back