Lockerz.com Invites! Get em' Here! No Surveys, Daily Points, Cheap Games to Buy

bump, some offers on the site just don't credit, I've done 9 pages of free offers which got me 82.50 points. I still believe it's a great site and probably the best one I've ever used.

I'm likes 0/5 on offers. Not so impressed so far. I think I'll stop for the night and hope to have time to try again tomorrow.

EDIT: OK, now we're getting somewhere. 1.75 points so far. This should work out alright. Too bad they don't have any good CC required offers.

[quote name='iowaholdem']I'm likes 0/5 on offers. Not so impressed so far. I think I'll stop for the night and hope to have time to try again tomorrow.

EDIT: OK, now we're getting somewhere. 1.75 points so far. This should work out alright. Too bad they don't have any good CC required offers.[/quote]

eFax and eMusic work out great, if you have a CC it's an easy 10 points.

[quote name='Ichigo1993']eFax and eMusic work out great, if you have a CC it's an easy 10 points.[/quote]Unfortunately, I've done both of those on other sites. They worked out well previously. Right now I'm sitting at 19.20 points in less than a day. I've got to say that this is a great site for quick points - though unfortunately, there aren't a ton of points to earn. My goal is to order a PS2 memory card - either from R1 or PR, but R1 has it listed at 19.80 points and I think that's a bit pricy. I might custom order a cheaper one from PR and work towards something else on R1. Thanks Ichigo for introducing me to this site. And SMMMM: enjoy the referral! It's paying off well, I think!

Now, if I may make a personal plug in your thread, Ichigo? I'd like to point everyone to my freebie site guide that I wrote up last night. It has some really good information in it and reviews of various freebie sites. I'm always looking to add more tips, suggestions and sites - that means someone will get a new referral - so drop by and post your thoughts in the thread! The link is in my signature below. Ichigo, if you don't want this little plug here in your thread PM me and I'll remove it. Thanks!

No problem at all, I'm actually almost set with R1 as I've done all the offers and used nearly all of my points.

Just ordered myself a nice 2GB Micro SD and R4DS from Points2Shop. Also just ordered Jump Ultimate Stars, and another Wii Points Card from R1.

Ah the R4 - I love that thing. I got mine from DealExtreme about a year ago I think. It' definitely revived the DS scene for me. What Wii games do you have? Guitar Hero by chance?

I also won the Nintendo Wii from NowTune! Only 2 more days before it shows up at my doorstep! Thanks to everyone for participating :D

Oh congratulations! Seriously that's awesome! Too bad my referral didn't help you, but it looks like you got it in the end. You've gotten quite a lot of stuff lately, eh? I hope you really do give the Wii to your sister and don't sell it off on eBay or return it or something. I'm pretty much a support of if you WIN it, you need to enjoy it. If you EARN it (ie, freebie sites), do whatever you want with it. Again, congrats!

EDIT: Now where the hell is my PS2 that I won from the CAGcast? That was like 3 weeks ago! I've gota all these games waiting to be played!

Actually FreePrizeSite - in almost every way - is affiliated with GamingLagoon. KoA (on these forums) is the founder of FPS and is part of the staff of GL under the name FredericoX. I'm assuming that he was given the opportunity to test out the code Dietzel has been talking about that will allow normal users to create their own freebie site - at a cost, though I assume he's not paying for it. That being said, I think I'll look in to the site, too. Expect a referral in a minute.

Oh, and HustlerKid, it's not my topic, but I'd say that your posting your referral link is a little out of line. You offered nothing to the topic, offered no explination of why you think your referral should be in Ichigo's topic, and are clearly just jumping in this thread for the amount of hits it gets hoping to steal a few away for yourself. I'd suggest you take it down... but it's really Ichigo's call.

Well I Do Work for the Support Staff with NetworkLagoon yes.
Script is about the same one - but the Site Itself is not affiliated with GamingLagoon.
No advertising there, no support from there, etc..

About the normal users to create their own site would be something totally different.

Alright, not affiliated, but at least that explains the resemblence to those that didn't know. So this isn't a trial run Dietzel is giving you for that "create your own freebie site" that's been talked about in the forums?

Oh, and Ichigo, you've got my referral now. I just verified. Hopefully that helps you out in the contest. Oh, and I'm really not promising I'll do much on the site. Though I am interested to check it out, so I'll poke around for awhile. I spose you'll get a little bit out of it!

Something like that is being worked on and will probablly happen, but its no where near FPS.
Totally different script, interface, and the script is about all that will provide. The rest is up to you.

[quote name='iowaholdem']Alright, not affiliated, but at least that explains the resemblence to those that didn't know. So this isn't a trial run Dietzel is giving you for that "create your own freebie site" that's been talked about in the forums?

Oh, and Ichigo, you've got my referral now. I just verified. Hopefully that helps you out in the contest. Oh, and I'm really not promising I'll do much on the site. Though I am interested to check it out, so I'll poke around for awhile. I spose you'll get a little bit out of it![/quote]
But to the last part of that - If you like GamingLagoon it's about the same thing just not affiliated with it - as that is also - support etc will be faster because im pretty much the staff and don't have 15 other sites to work on, unlike networklagoon which has more then one site.

Putting people's ref link in my thread is allowed, I don't mind it at all actually. Thanks for the sign up iowa.

Also just got my Wii + Ultimate Stars today in the mail!

DSCN0441.jpg

I'm sitting at over 10 points on FPS and am going to cash out at $15. I'll be sure to bother KoA with a PM here on CAG once I make my request to make sure he gets to it right away! Haha.

Ichigo, two questions: how many points do you have on FPS? And what is your Request # for your $5 Amazon GC? Mine's 14, which I assume means mine is the 14th prize request, and KoA said 3 had been filled. So that puts me 11th in line.

A Few requests were test.
3 Requests have been processed since site launched
3 on Pending atm.
Your #3.

I am fairly cautious about these kinda sites. Does anyone have any tips on how to get your rewards fast or what offers are the best. Thanks.

Thanks

[quote name='Mikeinator']I am fairly cautious about these kinda sites. Does anyone have any tips on how to get your rewards fast or what offers are the best. Thanks.
[/quote]Points to this thread. As far as good offers, on Rewards1, the four offers with the label RJR - [SOMETHING] are the best offers. Do them one at a time, clearing cookies each time one is accepted. They're all the same page - the smoker's rights page. Each is worth 3 points.

bread's done
Back