LocoRoco ENGLISH demo goodness!

mozby

CAGiversary!
Feedback
43 (100%)
Got a Playstation Underground email today featuring a new demo of LocoRoco (PSP) today -now in ENGLISH! (which is cool, even though I played the fuck out of the Japanese version). Tag-teaming the demo download, Sony is running a "promo giveaway" for LocoRoco sounds and PC and PSP wallpapers. (Here's the link!)

The more LocoRocos you save, the more you get to download. Here's my code that will let you download everything (if you don't want to spend the time): OHJGD91.

BTW, the best part was being able to understand all the fucking text -that and the racism \\:D/

I didn't get an email (I get Playstation Underground mail a lot). I was sent a PSP one the other day, so I'll take a look at it.

I just have the Japanese Loco Roco demo.

where's the demo? what does this code do? FILL US IN MAN!!

and hell yeah, this game made me so racist.

you could have gotten the minimum amount of locorocos and still have been able to grab all four downloads. just change the file number in the download url.

Awesome, thanks.

My new PSP wallpaper:

locorocofacekojyobraidsybgdh4.jpg

:)

[quote name='Apossum']where's the demo? what does this code do? FILL US IN MAN!!

and hell yeah, this game made me so racist.[/QUOTE]

sorry, I forgot to include the fucking link (just added to original post) -I must be becomin' a lazy
kojyauh1.jpg
(heh heh ;))

[quote name='ZR0 Limit']you could have gotten the minimum amount of locorocos and still have been able to grab all four downloads. just change the file number in the download url.[/QUOTE]

C'mon! Show the RocoLoco'in love!

[quote name='cleaver']I've been playing the Multi12 version and it is a beast.[/QUOTE]

Muti12-wha? Am I missing something?

[quote name='Blustrk98']Muti12-wha? Am I missing something?[/QUOTE]
European; 12 languages. I've never played Katamari, but I imagine it's similar. My favorite thing is how the blob sings throughout the stage, and when it breaks up it becomes a chorus.

[quote name='cleaver']European; 12 languages. I've never played Katamari, but I imagine it's similar. My favorite thing is how the blob sings throughout the stage, and when it breaks up it becomes a chorus.[/QUOTE]

Katamari is a little more frantic/chaotic, but the core idea - moving something around a virtual world (with wacky results) - is similar :)

I love the blob singing too (can't quite make out what its saying though), and the chorus is a sweet touch.

bread's done
Back