Logitech Cordless Headset for Xbox - 2 Pack - $24.99 shipped from WOOT

I picked up one of these a while ago from target, and they have a terrible response for Karaoke Revolution Party. I thought the wireless would be good for sing and dance mode, but there's a slight delay, and it's not the best for picking up range. Also the incompatibility with the 360 is another downside, and likely the reason they're going so cheap.

The plug is different. From the picture it seem that it has a xbox Communicator that plugs in to the controller. There seems to be mod for this which i have not found. The base seems to be a modded USB port. This is going to be some work unless you use it for xbox

The deal is gone, but the one for today is pretty hot.

I'm really considering it, because I've been planning to get that mouse for a while, but I want the blue version to match all my other stuff.

The headset deal is dead, but today's deal is very nice. Everyone who does any kind of PC gaming should have that mouse. It's the best mouse I've ever had and I've owned quite a few good mice.

[quote name='cyrix`']we should make a woot stickied thread and have it updated every day.[/QUOTE]

Or, you could just visit woot everyday. :roll:

Just got both my headsets in the mail new in package. I only really needed one but at that price it was like getting one free. Have it charging rite now. I dont have XBOX 360 yet so I will get good use for a few months of Halo 2 with it.

Hopefully the 360 goes down for the Holidays. Sucks that I just missed out on that overstock deal a few weeks ago.

[quote name='Acidbath42024']Is this deal dead?[/QUOTE]

Deal is dead it was a one day deal from www.woot.com. They have one product per day., I bought a 2 pack and opened one and it doesnt work. On the woot thread on there site alot people are having problems with theres.

It say needs an hour and a half charge before using. Mine kicks off after 1/2 hour of charging and need to keep restarting. Some people said they had to charge theres for 5-6 hours before working. Maybe cause there old and have been sitting around for awhile the battery needs extra charging.

bread's done
Back