Logitech Cordless Precision Controller for Sony PS 2 $19.99 AMZN +ship

expane

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...coding=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&v=glance&n=172282

This is the FIRST GEN (older) Logitech wireless controller, note the old style dpad

Logitech Cordless Precision Controller for Sony PlayStation 2
Other products by Logitech
(4 customer reviews) More about this product
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
List Price: $29.99
Price: $19.99 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details
You Save: $10.00 (33%)

still not bad for $20 IMO

I bought two of these on Amazon back in February. For the most part, they are great controllers. They lack the rumble feature and official Sony license of the Cordless Action Controller, but so far they have non-sticky buttons, unlike one of my Action Controllers.

[quote name='emperorx']I bought two of these on Amazon back in February. For the most part, they are great controllers. They lack the rumble feature and official Sony license of the Cordless Action Controller, but so far they have non-sticky buttons, unlike one of my Action Controllers.[/QUOTE]

yeah my 2nd gen w/ the rumble stopped working. the analog stick constantly moves up... the x button stopped sticking but did have an issue.

im torn onthis one, $20 is real cheap for such strong name brand

Yeah folks keep that in mind. These are not of the same quality as the black ones with the rumble. I bought one of these and one of the face buttons stopped working after a month of use. So, I'd recommend spending a little extra and buying the black one if possible.

[quote name='dragonjud']Yeah folks keep that in mind. These are not of the same quality as the black ones with the rumble. I bought one of these and one of the face buttons stopped working after a month of use. So, I'd recommend spending a little extra and buying the black one if possible.[/QUOTE]

the black one w/ the rumble is the one w/ the sticky button for me

bread's done
Back