Logitech Cordless PS2 Controller - $12.50 shipped (Refurbished) - Good for 1 day only

nice controller, I got one when Midnightbox/Woot sold these for like $10....only problem is that the buttons tend to wear out....otherwise I recommend it for a wireless controller

The idea of a refurbished controller kind of turns me off, though. Who knows what the previous owners were doing with it?

NO WAY AM I ORDERING THIS!!! The last time someone posted a link to a cheap, wireless controller from justdeals.com I got screwed. I ordered one and they took their damn time sending it. Then when I finally got it, it had a big black marker scribble on the back. That wasn't too bad, but when I went to play a game with it, my character on the screen started moving in random directions.

I e-mailed them telling them they sent me a defective controller so I sent it back. I got a box in the mail and a pre-paid stamp. I shipped it too them six days after the thread about the controller had been posted. I JUST GOT IT BACK A WEEK AGO! And guess what! It's the same fucking controller! They didn't do shit! They just shipped me back the broken one!

So I e-mailed them again, no reply. I sent another e-mail, no reply. I sent another e-mail, still no reply! Now they just aren't replying to my e-mails.

This was a good find, but I really don't recommend Justdeals. Just thought I'd share.

[quote name='icruise']The idea of a refurbished controller kind of turns me off, though. Who knows what the previous owners were doing with it?[/QUOTE]

I know it's hit or miss on these, but I ordered one the last time and I couldn't have been more satisfied. If you need a wireless controller I strongly recommend this. Also you might want to look around for a coupon because I think there was one floating around during the last deal.

I got a refurbished one from midnightbox a while ago, the left analog stick is loose and the x button tends to stick.

[quote name='d00k']NO WAY AM I ORDERING THIS!!! The last time someone posted a link to a cheap, wireless controller from justdeals.com I got screwed. I ordered one and they took their damn time sending it. Then when I finally got it, it had a big black marker scribble on the back. That wasn't too bad, but when I went to play a game with it, my character on the screen started moving in random directions.

I e-mailed them telling them they sent me a defective controller so I sent it back. I got a box in the mail and a pre-paid stamp. I shipped it too them six days after the thread about the controller had been posted. I JUST GOT IT BACK A WEEK AGO! And guess what! It's the same fucking controller! They didn't do shit! They just shipped me back the broken one!

So I e-mailed them again, no reply. I sent another e-mail, no reply. I sent another e-mail, still no reply! Now they just aren't replying to my e-mails.

This was a good find, but I really don't recommend Justdeals. Just thought I'd share.[/quote]

Its a mute point now, but did you calibrate the controller? I've got 4 of these (for multi-tap games) from Justdeals. 2 of them did this. I searched the internet and found a calibration procedure. Did that and they all worked great. I will say that the only reason I knew this was the fact that the Xbox one I had started doing this (I bought it new) and the manual told me how to do it. With logitechs, if you move the analog sticks while changing the batteries (i.e. pushing left when putting them in) will throw off the calibration and make your character move to the left automatically. I also have noticed if you "play" with the analog sticks during the initial boot up of your system, the same thing will happen and you have to recalibrate.

I had horrible issues with the last deal (a controller that took a month to et to me and then didn't even power up with fresh batteries). It took nearly two months to get it all figured out, but in the end I got a working, almost mint acontroller that works perfectly. So, I've got no real issues with JustDeals, just be prepared for a long wait if nothing else.

[quote name='shanonw76']Its a mute point now, but did you calibrate the controller? I've got 4 of these (for multi-tap games) from Justdeals. 2 of them did this. I searched the internet and found a calibration procedure. Did that and they all worked great. I will say that the only reason I knew this was the fact that the Xbox one I had started doing this (I bought it new) and the manual told me how to do it. With logitechs, if you move the analog sticks while changing the batteries (i.e. pushing left when putting them in) will throw off the calibration and make your character move to the left automatically. I also have noticed if you "play" with the analog sticks during the initial boot up of your system, the same thing will happen and you have to recalibrate.[/quote]

I tried calibrating it and nothing happened. I'm pretty sure it's just broken. But I'm a lot more upset that justdeals decided to comepletely ignore all of my e-mails after the first exchange. Now I just want a refund from them. I'm sick of all this returning stuff.

[quote name='d00k']NO WAY AM I ORDERING THIS!!! The last time someone posted a link to a cheap, wireless controller from justdeals.com I got screwed. I ordered one and they took their damn time sending it. Then when I finally got it, it had a big black marker scribble on the back. That wasn't too bad, but when I went to play a game with it, my character on the screen started moving in random directions.

This was a good find, but I really don't recommend Justdeals. Just thought I'd share.[/QUOTE]
you need to recalibrate the controller.

[quote name='animemaniac14']man thats cool i got TWO Wireless controllers for this price anyway used on amazon.com :whistle2:D[/quote]

Oh yeah? Well I got one of these controllers for free ;).

To be honest, I never had a problem with justdeals when I bought a router from them a while back. They shipped it via UPS Ground and it came within a couple days.

bread's done
Back