Logitech Driving Force GT (PC PS3) $84.99

This is a great wheel for the price in case anyone is wondering. I played GT5 this past weekend quite a bit with the wheel and it felt very nice.

Currently unavailable on Tiger Direct.

I just got one of these from Amazon on Friday and it is quite nice. Worth the $100 Amazon is asking.

thinking about a wheel to make GT5 more enjoyable, is this a good buy? getting some amazon credit later this week from trade ins which would make this wheel around $40.

[quote name='solisnk']thinking about a wheel to make GT5 more enjoyable, is this a good buy? getting some amazon credit later this week from trade ins which would make this wheel around $40.[/QUOTE]

The wheel is good, the pedals are subpar.

Its still the best in the $100-150 price range.

In terms of in-game performance, its equal to the more expensive G27. Some guys at SimHQ were scoring within 1 sec lap times, even when they used a button for clutching (the pedals on these don't have a clutch).

[quote name='MXRider']I wish there was a wheel for 360 and ps3[/QUOTE]
i thought the fanatec wheels could be used on both systems?

[quote name='ml_paladin888']i thought the fanatec wheels could be used on both systems?[/QUOTE]

Porsche 911 Turbo S, Porsche 911 Turbo S Ultimate Edition, Porsche 911 Turbo S Pure Edition support 360. Can't link source because I'm new.

[quote name='ml_paladin888']when you turn the wheel with this, is it as loud as the Driving Force Pro?[/QUOTE]

I'd say its about half as noisy as the Driving Force Pro wheel.

bread's done
Back