Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard $40 after $20 rebate Shipped

Awwww my baby!!! That was my favorite keyboard ever until Kupo (my kitty) spilled water on it and ruined it. The one I have now is okay, but I'm definitely tempted to purchase as a backup for the next time the cats ruin a keyboard.

[quote name='celegus']Awwww my baby!!! That was my favorite keyboard ever until Kupo (my kitty) spilled water on it and ruined it. The one I have now is okay, but I'm definitely tempted to purchase as a backup for the next time the cats ruin a keyboard.[/QUOTE]

FYI, this is for the 'new' G15, which a lot of people consider a downgrade from the original.

[quote name='FrankieFiero']FYI, this is for the 'new' G15, which a lot of people consider a downgrade from the original.[/QUOTE]
Orly? I haven't really read much up on this new one, though the orange is pretty sexy and I don't really need 18 macro buttons.

I've been on the market for a new keyboard all summer, and I've skipped over several G15 deals

I was hoping for a G11 or Saitek Eclipse 2 for about $35, but I just couldn't say no to $40 with free shipping. Nice find.

Typing this on my v1 G15, I lurv this thing.

It's pretty dirty, though, and the LEDs are starting to flicker a bit. Do they sell the v1s anymore?

[quote name='iKilledChewbacca']why use wireless when gaming ?[/QUOTE]

Because wired peripherals short out. *looks at his old g15 that has to be held in a specific way to actually work*

[quote name='mitnosi']Sigh, would of picked it up if it was wireless :([/QUOTE]

You might get killed saying that shit to some real gamers son.....

Still rockin a G11 myself so no need for me, sweet deal for those who dont have a gaming keyboard yet....

[quote name='mastamind']Because wired peripherals short out. *looks at his old g15 that has to be held in a specific way to actually work*[/QUOTE]

you do know that wireless causes ms lag right? which is a big nono for music games and anything else that needs precise timing...and no, guitar heros, rockband doesn't need precise timing....in fact, those games have very loose timing frame.

bread's done
Back