Logitech G27 Racing Wheel @ Logitech $180

combatrhombus

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
I saw this deal over on slickdeals (thanks stasis) and picked one up. Use coupon code synrepp_2009 to get 40% off.

Logitech G27 $299.99 minus 40% = $179.99 with free shipping.

Logitech Driving Force GT wheel $149.99 with 40% off = $89.99 free shipping.

Not bad at all especially with GT5 on it's way. They both work for PS2, PS3 and windows for sure according to Logitech not sure for 360.

I don't know exactly what else the code works with.

This code seems to work with quite a bit of stuff in the logitech store. I purchased a g19 keyboard for 119 + tax and free shipping.

Tested it on their "flagship" 5.1 speakers and the code applied, bringing them down to 239 from 399. Pretty monsterous.

I still can't justify a G19 at that price, even though it is an amazing deal. Personally, I'd wait for the G510 to see what type of LCD integration it will have at release. The pre-order on that is $120, so it's worth waiting for IMO.

Yeah that's pretty much what i was telling myself the entire time when i was purchasing it.

Ended up pulling the trigger anyway because of my boneheaded instant gratification needs, and the keyboard i currently have is unreliable and couldn't swallow using a basic replacement. I took a quick peek at the g510 though and it's got more g keys.

I dont know, toss up at the same price i guess. Ill probably kick myself later when it comes out. Incidentally, i tried the code on the pre order, didn't fly.

The wheels are always so expensive. I do not like racing games enough to warrant a purchase, but thanks anyway op.

works with a hell of a lot more man!

Keyboards, Mice, and most of all bad ass Harmony Remotes! In for the Harmony 1 for $149.99? Yes please.

I've got the GT wheel but am curious about the clutch on the G27. Does the clutch work with Gran Turismo? I may bite on this if you can actually slip the clutch.

*edit* I just read up on a GT forum that the G27 clutch is fully functional with GT5. The guy said you could even stall the car if you popped it out too early. I am very intrigued.

[quote name='chopper731']

*edit* I just read up on a GT forum that the G27 clutch is fully functional with GT5. The guy said you could even stall the car if you popped it out too early. I am very intrigued.[/QUOTE]

wow hows that for realism. can't wait for gt5 with my g27 and playseat.

[quote name='Jodou']I still can't justify a G19 at that price, even though it is an amazing deal. Personally, I'd wait for the G510 to see what type of LCD integration it will have at release. The pre-order on that is $120, so it's worth waiting for IMO.[/QUOTE]coupon does not work on the new Keyboard for pre order or the new headset :( I would have bought them both in a heartbeat.

I'm so mad... I've been debating whether to buy for the last hour, just decided to pull the trigger and the promo code is now no longer working. VERY frustrating, shouldn't have bojangled.

code no longer work? phew... save me some $. was thinking really hard about getting a z5500 and perhaps a keyboard. (none of which I need.) Glad the decision was made for me :)

Solid deal, Amazon is selling it for $233. I still can't pull myself to buy one of those wheels even at that price, i'd feel like a dork having one in my living room. Good 'ol gamepad. :)

Wow, they pulled that code quickly. Better for me I guess. I have a relatively new G25. But I love it, and at $180 I couldn't have resisted grabbing a G27 to go with it.

I almost bit yesterday while the code was still active, but I heard that there was going to be another wheel coming out when GT5 (the full, complete GT5) comes out, so I decided to wait for that. I know this wheel is awesome, but I heard that the gear shifter could be a slight bit better, and I plan to learn manual on GT5.

[quote name='DynamiteShikoku']OMFG, thats such fucking BS... came back from the bank and gamestop and the code is dead, i really wanted this wheel![/QUOTE]
That's on you, because these codes always die quickly since they're never meant for public use. Anytime you see a super hot deal like this, it's because an employee purchase/referral code leaked.

bread's done
Back