Logitech G35 7.1 Headset - $84.99 at BB

this is a really good headset. been using for over a year and is probably my favorite set that I have
this price is ok for bestbuy but maybe cheaper somewhere else

[quote name='Ed_']Lot tits tech? :lol:
you can edit it by clicking go advanced and edit from there :lol:[/QUOTE]

Amazing how I missed that. :(

also, when u do happen to do the logitech coupon thing, be sure to check out the other headsets. Some of them are specifically made for the ps3 and xbox. Pretty sweet selection

[quote name='Lemarfanz']anyone know if these work for the ps3 as well?[/QUOTE]

I don't think so. I don't know if the latest firmware changed that though. I know some speculated that with the release of Sony's 7.1 headset, the FW might lead to other USB headsets working

Highly recommended. Having used several high end headsets, I prefer this to anything else. If only there was anything comparable for consoles (all require excessive wires and such).

[quote name='jedimario']How do these compare to the new PS3 Wireless headset? Is the sound quality a lot better?[/QUOTE]

I'm curious about this as well!

[quote name='Dtrain12']hows the bass on these bad girls[/QUOTE]

Bass is good. Not great but definitely not too shabby for the cost and other features you get with it. I got mine for $65 from BB maybe a year ago and have loved them. Most comfortable headset I have ever owned as they are much lighter than they look.

bread's done
Back