Logitech Game

[quote name='the_fibbler']Sorry Moleman, I think i grabbed that one. I'm done now. I must share with all CAG's :D[/quote]

Oh, don't worry about it, at least you posted when used. thanks for the notice though,

LGT4T34TH6UUNYQC

If you haven't figured it out by now, I still haven't won. (I won a ipod speaker set up once thus far) therefor, this contest isn't for anyone that isn't into multiple entries

Yeah. I can't stop leechers from taking them, unless you'd like 1-2 codes PM'ed to you. If you would, leave a message, and I'll get back to you when I can. Until then, posting the codes publicly.

FireForm is decent, but sometimes doesn't work exactly the way I want it... faster than entering it all every time, though.

Yeah, I'm making it 20 entries a day, when I can. About 2 hours worth of IW games.

I really want that webcam. TERRIBLY, but I could also do with a speaker setup.

I don't want the codes, because I BT all my music. I don't need rhapsodys service, so I'm giving it to those who would need/like the service. I'll get going on yours jonac,

and I"ll send you some for the hell of it orbit.

Also, I'll only be sending 2-3ish codes. I just ran out of emails, so I've got to register a bunch more on windows live. (Well, I've got like 3 emails left to go through) I'm done for tonight, so when I go again tommorow, (I may not go again tommorow, I won't be home), I'll be up and at it friday night/weekend, so I'll get to requests then.

Till then, enjoy the codes, and keep playing IW'S! WE ALL DESERVE TO WIN!

I've used roboform, but it's kinda confusing. I just press down+enter on each field, and it feels them up fast. I suppose a form filler wouldn't hurt though. I just need to find a good account generator, (preferably a yahoo id gen, that'd be wonderful. I tried a few already, and there haven't been too many results).

Any email gen would work, though. If I could get my hands on one, I could get alot more codes into the HD's of CAG's, and spend less time manually making them.

Jonac, you were PMed. The rest of those who submit requests/orbit, you will have to wait until this weekend, when I really crack down. I'm going to win something from this contest, I'm sure of it.

If they don't make you confirm the prize via email, I'll already be receiving those speakers..

Eh, summer gives me free time. Besides my newfound subscription to GF, I've got nothing else going for me.

Alright guys. Signing for tonight. Going onto the mountain dew sweepstakes, and playing a bunch there.

One last note-

I love how cheap the contest is. "YOU CAN ONLY WIN ONCE!" Psh. Like you don't auto win 5 songs anyway. -.-; What a cheap way.

Anyways, keep playing guys!

Also, I'd like a good email gen, if anyone has it Pmed to me. I'd appreciate it.

btw i noticed i was checking my account balance for rhapsody store, it says codes expire 12/31/08 so gotta use them by then... still a while off, just letting you know

Hah, well it shouldn't take you 3-4 months to decide those songs.

Oh, moleman I PM'ed you with something you'd like.

[Edit] I've decided, I'm no longer posting these codes publicly. (TAKE THAT, LEECHERS!)

From now on, ask in this thread, and I will get back to you ASAP. I'll be sending 2 codes an account. No more, no less. Don't come asking for more, I won't give them.

As always, enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the coke reward points!

And also, if you have any more song codes, they are greatly appreciated.

[quote name='moleman']Thanks for the coke reward points!

And also, if you have any more song codes, they are greatly appreciated.[/quote]

No problem. You were Pmed.

Everyone else, holdup. I'm going to do more later on tonight hopefully. If I have codes, and there is no one I haven't sent a PM to, I'm going to release those public.

Alright, so...

LGT4VRW9CJKKPG3Z

Have fun. If you want, you can be nice and post saying you took the code. Or, you can just make everyone waste their time trying to get it. Your choice.

I love this thing so much, I've probably used it too maybe times because I have around $130 on there but I love getting any CD I've been meaning to get and more.

Everyone who made requests, received PMS. I also decided to avoid releasing to leechers, and sent another 5-6 extra codes to someone I picked out at random.

Enjoy, everyone! Hopefully I'll win sometime.

If any one does not care for their free mp3 codes, just pm them my way. Thanks in advance.

As for this contest, seems like not many cags are winning, however there are some pretty good prizes. Logitech gear is generally pretty good.

I knew rhapsody sucked, but Jesus Christ does their site suck. I spent a boat load of time just trying to pick out my 5 free songs, only to have their site crash, on 2 separate browsers on me. And their entire system seems to be down. I will try later to redeem them, but already it's too much hassle for 5 free songs.

Puretracks doesnt work with iPods. What a load.

Good post though. Shame I didnt win any good prizes. I've gotten like 50 pure tracks though which are apparently useless to me because I have an Ipod

Last edited by a moderator:
First try, won the effing songs. Looks like I'm done. Anyone who wants them can have 'em.

LGT67R69YK7YMYZ7

A slew of new codes coming in today.

Also, you dont have to wait for the animation. Just click instant win, and it'll say you won already, click 'prize details', and you'll see your prize. Picking whatever item doesn't affect it, your chances of winning are based purely on luck.

I've tried maybe 150 times, and only one once. Does anyone know if you HAVE to respond to the confirmation email to receive your prize?

[quote name='Dual45s']First try, won the effing songs. Looks like I'm done. Anyone who wants them can have 'em.

LGT67R69YK7YMYZ7[/quote]

Same here, but used it to download 5 tracks off the john mayer cd (pretty good chill music) and tried to use your code as well but it was already used. Thanks for posting it :) and fuck you to the person that took it without saying thanks.

bread's done
Back