Logitech Gaming Mouse @ BestBuy for only $30! (Original Price: $80)

Ramman77

CAGiversary!
ca604187_1_enl.jpg

This isn't a video game deal per se, but it is related to gaming :D, so I thought I'd post it here anyways.

If you play PC games (shooters especially), like Counter-Strike, F.E.A.R, HL2, Unreal Tournament, etc, this is a deal you might want to check out.

Best Buy is having a sale on a Logitech Gaming-Grade Optical Mouse for only $29.99, with an original price of $79.99 (save $50). For those of you that need a new mouse (like me), or one that is specifically for gaming (with sensitivity adjustments), this is not a bad deal.

Link to item on BestBuy: http://www.bestbuy.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?sku_id=0926INGFS10063123&catid=24055&logon=&langid=EN

There aren't any more in stock online (there were 5 last night), there are plenty (about 4-6) of stock in stores.

This deal lasts from: Friday, July 14 to Thursday, July 20 (seven days).

By the way, you can Price Match this at Staples and get it for only $26, since Staples sells the mouse for $69.99. ;)...but, DON'T go price matching at Futureshop, since they only will match BestBuy's offer.

I bought one myself, and it's definitely better than my 4-year-old mouse that came with the computer. :lol:

[quote name='neocisco']This deal is Canada only. Add that to the title.

Friggin' Canucks.;)[/quote]

This is in the Canada deals forum :lol:

This mouse is absolutley amazing. It's comfy, accuarte.. Why am I typing this, just get it. I bought this mouse when it came out about a year and a half ago for $50 or so and I don't regret it one bit.

Bro got me this mouse, as a matter of fact i'm using it right now, its pretty good, but i don't play on the comp much, i normally just use it for web browsing

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']$80 for a mouse? There better be a hole on it somewhere to fuck[/QUOTE]

Your ideas intrigue me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

bread's done
Back