Logitech Harmony 360 Remote to trade for games or something

MatiasB

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Hey cag, I've got an odd one for ya. So I've won this contest and got a Harmony for 360 (a $130 dollar value) and since I don't have a 360 or give a shit about universal remotes I thought instead of going the ebay route maybe I'll get a better deal from some cheap ass gamers. This is still in package by the way.

360remote.jpg

Here's the Blurb from Logitech

The Harmony Advanced Universal Remote for Xbox 360 makes gaming easy. Simply choose "Play Xbox 360" and the Harmony will automatically power on your TV, Xbox 360 and stereo receiver, then set all the inputs, and even press "Play"! Logitech's patented Smart State Technology® gives you one-touch control over your console.

And like all Logitech Harmony remotes, the Harmony 360 helps make home entertainment accessible to the entire family. An intuitive setup wizard will walk you through the steps to configure the remote for your audio/video system. An online database containing the remote codes for more than 2,500 manufacturers and 80,000 devices ensures that your Harmony Advanced Universal Remote will be compatible with your favorite components.

Use the special Xbox buttons. The Harmony 360 includes convenient Y, X, A, and B buttons and media center controls for your Xbox gaming.

Control your devices: past, present and future! The Harmony 360 gives you full control of up to 12 devices. The Logitech database contains over 2,500 manufacturers and over 80,000 IR devices — everything from HDTVs to PVRs, DVD players to VCRs, and game consoles to lighting controls! The database is updated daily, so it's guaranteed to work with all models and manufacturers.

Set it up in a snap! The Harmony Set-up Wizard does the programming, so you don't have to. Just connect your remote to your computer and answer a few questions about how you currently use your audio/video and entertainment components. Logitech's patented Smart State Technology does the rest.

Control your entire home entertainment system with just one button. Choose the "Play Xbox" activity and the Harmony Remote will power on your TV, Xbox 360, stereo receiver, set all the inputs, and even press "Play!"

So it seems perfect for 360 owners with a home theater. I live in toronto, canada and have a ps3. So any offer of 2 or more awesome PS3 or PS2 games would sway me easily since my game collection is pretty dry. I'm open to anything.

Its worth 70 something on amazon but I doubt you see it lower than that anytime soon.

I think for 3 or so games is a fair trade, unless you want it used from ebay(mine still in package). The remote you guys brought up from sears isn't this universal or quality.

[quote name='MatiasB']Its worth 70 something on amazon but I doubt you see it lower than that anytime soon.

I think for 3 or so games is a fair trade, unless you want it used from ebay(mine still in package). The remote you guys brought up from sears isn't this universal or quality.[/quote]

Not threadcrapping but yes it is, it's the exact same remote that was clearanced at Sears, because this overpriced remote wasn't selling, and secondly sears doesn't do well selling games and gaming accessories.

[quote name='SuppaMan']Not threadcrapping but yes it is, it's the exact same remote that was clearanced at Sears, because this overpriced remote wasn't selling, and secondly sears doesn't do well selling games and gaming accessories.[/quote]

Overpriced? I paid $99 for mine and it's worth every penny. If I didn't already have one I'd be scrambling like mad to make a deal for one. Free bump, BTW.

[quote name='peteloaf']Overpriced? I paid $99 for mine and it's worth every penny. If I didn't already have one I'd be scrambling like mad to make a deal for one. Free bump, BTW.[/quote]

For what it costs them, it is. The initial MSRP could've been under $100 easily and they still would've made a good profit on each remote sold (well unless M$ charged them up the ass for being a licensed product, which I believe it is, which I guess could've happened). All their remotes are sold with such a gigantic markup (not that other electronics aren't but for a remote it's easily one of the biggest markup if not the biggest markup out of remotes)

free bump x2

I don't know guys, there's a certain market for this thing. I won it from a call in radio contest and they were probably giving it away for a reason. This remote should make someone happy since I have no centimental value on this thing whoever gets it would be getting a good deal. I think i'm offering a very valid trade.

That sounds pretty good. Anyone else?

I've also got some PM's I guess I should set a deadline and than take the best offer. I'll make it monday afternoon and try send the remote by Tuesday.

bread's done
Back