Logitech Harmony 550 universal remote control $50 at Amazon.com

Thanks OP. These are very nice remotes and I have been thinking about getting one of these to replace my 360 version. Great remote at a great price.

Highly recommended! I bought one from Amazon last time they had it at this price, it replaced 4 remotes for me.

Aaaand its back to $79.99. Darn. I really do want one, so hopefully there'll be another deal soon. Especially since I'm getting a new HDTV soon, and want to use just one remote for the XBOX, TV and sound system.

[quote name='rcannon']Highly recommended! I bought one from Amazon last time they had it at this price, it replaced 4 remotes for me.[/quote]

The PS3 remote is about the only remote it won't replace (Bluetooth bullshit). It can learn remotes for anything, even fireplaces and automatic windowblinds, truly the ultimate remote (not specifically just this model, but Logitech's entire Harmony line). I had to order a few days ago (went back down to $50 yet again). I'm itching to get a Samsung HDTV and I always wanted one of these remotes but the one that comes with the TV I want is absolutely hideous, finally pushing me to place an order for a 550.

bread's done
Back