Logitech Harmony Remote $50 Shipped @ Amazon

Thanks OP. That is a great price because pricegrabber has everyone else at over $100 for the remote. One question does anyone know if this can be used with the Xbox 360?

It's a learning remote. You can program it to control anything with an infared port (including the 360) :)

I believe this remote is very close to the 360 remote, just minus the ABXY colored buttons. I have the Harmony 720 remote, works great with my 360. I highly recommend one of these remotes to any one who has more than 2 remotes that they currently use for their setup.

Man I wish I picked up that one model forgot the name of it but harmony at wm for $50 clearance. But I was on vacation and did not want to spend even more $ :)

[quote name='shadylane']should i get the 360 remote instead and what model is that one? on the 360 one do those buttons really matter?[/quote] Here is the 360 one. The buttons are nice, but definitely not essential. I wouldn't say it's worth an extra $35 just to have them, but that's your call.

[quote name='invinceable104']This is probably a really stupid question, but would the 360 Harmony turn on the PS3?[/quote]

Nope, the 360 uses infrared controls, like the Harmony remotes. The PS3 uses bluetooth. I think there is a Harmony remote that has bluetooth, but it would be one of the top models ($$$).

I was tempted to jump on this deal, but then I thought do I really need to be spending $50 on a remote, even if it's a fraction of the retail price? In the end I decided not too, because the remotes I have work fine. Maybe if it had Blue Tooth so I could use it with my PS3, or even if I had lost a remote to something, but that's not the case. Still a good deal though.

bread's done
Back