Logitech MX 518 gaming mouse $20.99 after $15 MIR

If you're a newegg email subscriber, you can also use code EMCYVZP28 for another $3 off.

Just picked up one of these the other day to replace my crusty old mouse at work. Have been using one at home for 4 years. Great price.

Sweet, finally back in stock. I got the Newegg email about the $3 off a few days ago, but til now they've been listed as Sold Out. My beloved MX510 died a few weeks ago, after five plus years of faithful service, and I've been looking for a deal on a 518. $18 after MIR, hells yes!!!

I've had my MX518 for a long time and recently purchased a MS Sidewinder as a gaming mouse replacement. The Sidewinder is now in my bin of computer parts and I am back with the 518. I am in for 1!

[quote name='wasabi5858']I've had my MX518 for a long time and recently purchased a MS Sidewinder as a gaming mouse replacement. The Sidewinder is now in my bin of computer parts and I am back with the 518. I am in for 1![/QUOTE]

Logitech > Microsoft

It's a universal truth...

had this mouse for about 4 years now...though its starting to show some wear and tear, I would never trade this mouse off for another one if that tells you anything about the quality of this mouse.

I've been using a variant of the 518 for going on 5 years now, I think.. I've tried many different brands and models, but keep coming back to the 518 - nothing has beaten it for me in terms of comfort and usability.

i did not know about that $3 off code :/

my five year old logitech mouse keeps disconnecting and reconnecting at random times, it especially sucks while gaming. i'm planning on replacing it with the mx 518, can't wait to try it out!

Showing it's sold out. Too bad, was kinda tempted to go for this. I just have a standard mouse which works well enough for me for gaming, but heard so many good things about the 518 that is seems like a worthwhile investment (especially for under $20).

The MX518 is my favorite gaming mouse. I've used some of the more expensive mice but nothing felt as natural as the 518. Too bad it has that ugly ass color pattern. I wish I could find mine... after I moved, I can't remember where the hell I put it.

[quote name='wasabi5858']I've had my MX518 for a long time and recently purchased a MS Sidewinder as a gaming mouse replacement. The Sidewinder is now in my bin of computer parts and I am back with the 518. I am in for 1![/QUOTE]

I'm still using mine right now, going on 4+ years and its still going strong.

Heh, just replaced my G15 kb and was thinking it was about time to replace my Mx518 too. Man I've gotten some miles out of that mouse. If this comes back in stock think I will grab one as well.

-

I found mine for $18 on a Target Clearance shelf a few months back. A great buy (replaced my worn MX510), only complaint is the wheel get's stiff and squeaky sometimes (it's a pretty annoying sound). Once it's been broken in more I'm sure it will pass. These MX series are pretty durable too.

A real shame their software is so bloated though.

Clicked the link again just to double check and there it was. Press the add to cart button and the next screen I get is that the quantities are limited and that they have sold out and my item has been removed from cart.....Grrr...

bread's done
Back