Logitech PC keyboards, mice & headsets up to 63% off - Amazon DotD

Neat, i could use a new headset. Without surround sound and waffles on my ears it makes me feel like i am not getting the full gaming experience anymore.

Now to get a good cross platform mic. I miss you Trittons.

Last edited by a moderator:
Might pick up that M570 trackball mouse. Does anyone have any experience using that mouse for 3D modeling or design work? 

Much gratitude.

Yep, totally thinking about getting that trackball too. Been wanting to try one for art. Probably just PM at Best Buy if I can get away with it.

Thank you for the heads up Mr. CheapyD :D

I was actually just looking at the G600 mouse yesterday at $60, so the $40 today is a purchase :D

Thanks Cheapy! Was looking for a 7.1 headset. Might pick those up. I was hoping the Logitech Performance MX would be on sale, but alas it is not.

Anybody use M510? I need a mouse with a side button and that seems to be one of the only options.
Yeah it's a pretty good mouse for cruising the web and the usually stuff. I have it and the K350 from a set. I had some problems with the keyboard so I called Logitech and they sent me a brand new one without sending in my old one. I use a G500 mouse for my gaming and stuff like that though. I also have the Logitech Z523 speakers. They are actually a really nice set for the price. I had a problem with those also where it seemed like there was some crackling in the right speaker. Called Logitech and they sent me a brand new set without having to send in my old ones. I think all I had to do in both instances was email them a screen shot of my Amazon invoices while I was on the phone with them. I can not recommend Logitech enough if not based on their good products then on their excellent customer service. You'll get somewhere in India or something but it seems like they would rather just send you a brand new product rather than fool around shipping stuff back and forth.

I personally use the m570 on a daily basis for normal computer tasks/gaming etc, and its is an excellent mouse! The battery life is insanely long, and it also auto shuts off after a short amount of time to save the battery if you forget to shut it off like me. I recommend a trackball over a normal mouse any day. I do warn anyone that hasn't used a trackball mouse like m570 that is takes some time to get use to, but after you do its excellent.

bread's done
Back