logitech playgear pocket for cheap?

Slimeyface

CAGiversary!
wud up cags,

i just got a psp, and i couldnt be happier! this thing really is all that its hyped up to be, and more!

i love this thing, and cant help thinkin that it mite eventually get scratched or beat up somehow, so im lookin into investing in a good case for it. But, since i just dished out all that cash, i really cant afford to spend any more money.

but since i need protection, ive been lookin into some good cases in the aspect of overall protection vs price, and I've pretty much centered it on the playgear.

anybody know where this thing is cheapest?

thanks

Best Buy has a coupon for 5$ off any logitech gaming accessory in one of those free game magazines they have in store - I actually got one recently using said coupon - it brought the price down to $14.99 - or if you are lucky EBgames sells them used for 7.99 when they have them in stock. I've seen one in a store here locally, but I had already gotten one -So far it is a pretty cool little case.

cool thanks for the ideas!

ive actually been lookin into gettin one at best buy cuz i have gc there, but their site says that they dont have any in stock :(

did your bb have many in store?

bread's done
Back