Logitech playgear PSP case skins.

thx for this thread.

I never thought I would customize my PGP... but after looking at some of your submissions, I'm definetly inspired to find something.

[quote name='Milkyman']yes it comes out easily, but ifyou change it around too many times it gets loose, mine flops onto the screen sometimes if i dont open it far enough.[/QUOTE]

dude, who is that in your sig?

Here is a skin in time for the DVD release of FF7: Advent Children. I've currently got this as my skin now.

0PSPTemplateNODOTcopy.jpg

0PSPTemplateBACKcopy.jpg

[quote name='NesHavok']ok i found it, gotta get the crsytal flip cover[/QUOTE]

not exactly, this thread is about the logitech playgear pocket psp case, ify ou get one of those, and pop the black foam out, you can insert skins inside and then put the foam back in

Well, I have a few requests/ideas that maybe someone could work on....

Lord of the Rings
Street Fighter
Wolverine
Hell, any X-men!
Family Guy
Final Fantasy anything. I'm addicted, forgive me. I think one with the Buster sword on one side and the Masamune on the other would be awesome. Also, I'd love to see some with the summons like Bahamut and Anime and so forth.

Thanks!

I recently purchased the World Poker Tour skin that they sell at ebgames. Man the top layer is a huge pain in the a$$ to put on. But after looking at some of the logitech skins mine sucks, lol.

I figure everyone knows this, but Logitech now has an app that will format the images for you. You can just choose the image and then you can size and position it within a cutout for the case and then print.

They also sell a kit with prelined cutouts and pre-made skins for the case

PimpMyPSP App here
pimpmypsp

Kit here
promo.cfm

9621.jpg

My first encounter into this, but here goes:
EDIT: Added some more :)

Hope you like it :applause:
And Please add yours too, I'd love to see them and get some ideas :D

[quote name='Nephilim']I figure everyone knows this, but Logitech now has an app that will format the images for you. You can just choose the image and then you can size and position it within a cutout for the case and then print.

They also sell a kit with prelined cutouts and pre-made skins for the case

PimpMyPSP App here
pimpmypsp

[/quote]
Very nice application indeed!

I just brought the case and tried to print one on my own (using a Valkyrie Profile wallpaper) on regular paper, and like I expected, the quality wasn't what I was expecting. SoI'm wondering, what do you guys print your skins on? Regular paper? Thicker or almost cardboard type? The ones Logitech sells you for $10?

Another note, does anyone have a picture of Lenneth with pretty good resolution? I'm looking for something like the pose she did on the PS1 version of the game.

Hey just wanted to share this with everyone...this guy made some pretty cool designs to insert into your PSP logitech case so it stands out....
He even has the templete you can download to make your own!!

http://fp.enter.net/~jkool/PSPCovers.htm

I made the first one using his templete.....i wasnt that hard at all!!!

Here are some pics of how my case looks now.....
FrontCV.jpg

He had this one already made on his site....

BackCV.jpg

I put the bar there with paint lol...Well hope you guys enjoy!!! it certainly gave me something to do cuz i was bored as hell earlier!!!

OOOOOOPPPPPPPSSSSS i didnt know lol

Hey guys i made some more in Photoshop.....i used that PimpmyPsP from logitech and i printed it but it printed like a normal picture.....wierd......anyway these are the pics....if anyone wants them PM and ill send the Photoshop file to you cuz its just easier all you have to do is open in PS and hit print as apposed to finding the right size and then printing it....HOPE YOU LIKE!!!

From Alpha 3
4-Amigos.jpg

From SFIII 3rd Strike
3-amigos.jpg

Damn I just cant stop making skins for this thing!!!
heres another one

Without Capcom logo

GirlsofCapcom.jpg

With Capcom logo

GirlsofCapcomlogo.jpg

Capcom Heros!!

Capcomheros.jpg

so i used the template that was posted above me to make these heavenly star inserts, but it's printing too large. any suggestions?

466281632_ecae0bda54_o.jpg

Any word on a new case from Logitech for PSP Slim?

Also, do you guys use a screen protector in addition to the Logitech Playgear?

Claymore - Clare and Teresa

I just got the Logitech PlayGear for my PSP-Slim and it jiggles around a little inside. However, if you put a screen wiping cloth inside with your psp it's fine. The skinning makes it totally worth getting even though it's not perfect for the slim version.

This is my feeble first attempt.
Not too bad, I thought.[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]

[/FONT]

How does one make a thumbnail in this forum, tried everything

Here's mine, I did this a few months ago. Any word on Logitech making a case for the slim? Sorry if it's been asked. Anyway:

leiacase2.jpg

leiacase.jpg

Not really but I use it as travel case instead of a play in case. If you played with this on you could easily drop the the case or the PSP. Also one of the ports is blocked that isn't on the phat model. I don't recall which port is blocked off the top of my head.

I would pass on this for the slim model.

The port that is blocked is the headphone jack. So it probably isn't good for a movie stand either unless you don't use headphones. Note this comment is in regards to the original case being used with the slim psp.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back