Logitech Precision Controller for Xbox $10.45 at Dell Business

mcwilliams132

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Ripped this from Ben's Bargains..

Dell Business has the Logitech Precision Controller for Xbox on sale for $10.45 + shipping. Free shipping on $50. Item A0400082.

-----------------------

Here's the direct link

cheapest shipping is around $6 + tax...

edit for clarification : It's the Wired controller (9.5ft cord) - NOT the wireless version

EDIT 4.07.05 : Looks like the price web back to normal $10.45 (was $8)...Shipping for me was super fast via DHL - came next day (from IN to WI)...Still at $10.45, it's still a good price for these controllers...

Wow, that's a great deal on these controllers. If I didn't already have two of the wireless version, or if these were the green version, I'd be all over this deal. These are amazing controllers.

Thanks for the tip. I purchased one Tuesday night and it arrived in todays mail, talk about fast and cheap. I paid $5.50 for the 3-5 day mail and it comes in 2 days.

it's $10.45 when I try the link. also it says that it works with most xbox games... anyone know which ones it doesn't?

[quote name='Pratt75']For a second I thought that was the wireless version. It still is an awesome deal.[/QUOTE]

What he said. ^^ Man I wish these were wireless. It's still a good deal, but I already have 4 wired controllers. :(

I got one of these fairly recently, and the start button hasn't bothered me at all. I haven't played a game where you use it all that often, but so far I've liked the controller quite a bit.

Feels pretty sturdy and is comfortable, nothing seems out of place except for start and select, and I really don't see any reason why it's $15 less than a first party controller. If you want another controller inexpensively, I'd say get it.

bread's done
Back