Logitech PS2 Wireless Controller Amazon: Back to $12

This comes out to about the same deal as at the Gamestop GameDay sale. I have one of these and they are a good quality PS2 controller. Highly recommended if you still game on PS2.

awesome, thanks for posting. my old one broke a while back and I was too cheap to replace it. $15 isn't bad at all for this controller.

I bought two of these when they were on clearance from Radio Shack. This controller is pure top quality.

1) Light
2) Comfortable,
3) Accurate Response Time
4) Very little to no disconnections.

A+. Get them while you can....

Do the buttons stick for you guys? I bought a used one from gamestop a while ago (good condition) and the button stick. I heard all the buttons stick eventually. How do the new controllers fair for you guys?

Best deal I've seen on this since Best Buy had it for this price some time ago.

My second favorite PS2 controller, after the Logitech Cordless Precision.

[quote name='mook8515']Do the buttons stick for you guys? I bought a used one from gamestop a while ago (good condition) and the button stick. I heard all the buttons stick eventually. How do the new controllers fair for you guys?[/QUOTE]

Disassemble it and clean the buttons. Somebody probably spilled soda on it.

Just picked up one, debating myself if I should get another. It's rare that I have someone else playing a PS2 game with me, but at this price...

[quote name='TheBomb69']IMHO this is the greatest controller ever created.[/QUOTE]

I completely agree. I absolutely loved this controller when I had my PS2, and it would be my first purchase if I ever re-bought one.

Gotta agree, this is an awesome controller. One of the very few times I prefer a 3rd party controller to the original. Tempted to pick up another one on the sale. I have 2 of them with absolutely no problems.

The Xbox version of the controller is fairly good, too, although it doesn't have rumble for some reason. (the PS2 one does rumble, and quite well)

After reading this thread i caved in and bought 2. i have one for the original xbox and i love it yet they are harder to find brand new.

Saw it in the Game Days sale bin at GS. Can't recall the exact price but around $15 I think.

Good option if you have GS credit to burn, or want instant gratification.

I agree that these controllers are great. I just picked up a couple to use on my PS3, thru some convertors, and they feel much better than the Dualshock to me.

I would like to pick up a couple more to use on my OG Xbox, but I haven't found any PS2-to-Xbox convertors that work properly with wireless controllers. And it's almost impossible to find Xbox Logitech, let alone at this price.

Does anyone know of some convertors that'll let these controllers work on the old Xbox?

This is a steal for $12. It's a really great controller. Just picked up a second one for a backup since I've got a PS2 backlog to last me for years. :)

I guess I'll be the one to say that I didn't like this controller. It has a good feel but always had problems connecting to the receiver and the the left analog stick went wacko after less than a year of use. Read a lot of similar complaints from others too.

On the other hand I can't say enough good things about the Logitech Cordless Precision controller. Never had any issues with it after 2+ years and I like the feel much more than Cordless Action:

http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-9634..._2?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1269978497&sr=8-2

Just picked up 2 more for the $11.99.
Couldn't resist. I got the other 2 I ordered today and they're great. Very solid feeling.

[quote name='Ryuukishi']This is a steal for $12. It's a really great controller. Just picked up a second one for a backup since I've got a PS2 backlog to last me for years. :)[/QUOTE]
My backlog is just scary. We need 36 hour days.

[quote name='norkusa']I guess I'll be the one to say that I didn't like this controller. It has a good feel but always had problems connecting to the receiver and the the left analog stick went wacko after less than a year of use. Read a lot of similar complaints from others too

On the other hand I can't say enough good things about the Logitech Cordless Precision controller. Never had any issues with it and I like the feel much more than Cordless Action controller.[/QUOTE]I haven't had any receiver issues yet, but I'll keep my eyes open. I have read about the analog stick going bad but I was under the impression that logitech fixed that with the newer release of the controller without colored buttons. Since it went wacky before the year warranty is up you could always get it serviced. Logitech is pretty good about stuff like that.

[quote name='NiteWalker']I haven't had any receiver issues yet, but I'll keep my eyes open. I have read about the analog stick going bad but I was under the impression that logitech fixed that with the newer release of the controller without colored buttons. Since it went wacky before the year warranty is up you could always get it serviced. Logitech is pretty good about stuff like that.[/QUOTE]

Ahh, I wasn't aware of the redesign. Maybe that fixed the issues I had but I still highly recommend the Cordless Precision controller. I actually got a replacement from Logitech but got them to send me a wireless Xbox controller instead (which I love and still use). Customer support was a nightmare though and I had to call Vegas several times. Long distance fees cost me almost $10. Don't understand why big companies like Logitech get toll-free customer support numbers.

was thinking about getting it in the morning, but held off while i go to class and see if i still want it after. came back and now its $3 cheaper, might as well pick one up now with all the good reviews talked about and be nice to have a wireless controller for my ps2 slim.

I have one of these and it really is great but the thing I don't really like on it is the d-pad. It feels more comfortable than the stock PS2 controllers but the d-pad wasn't so great for mashing on certain games.

can anyone tell me if this has the big ass battery pack in the back? I have a logitech ps2 wireless but never use it because its not confortable. Not sure if this is the same one.

It takes 2 AA batteries.
It has some heft to it, but not enough to make it uncomfortable.

Back up to $14.99 too. Glad I jumped on a couple extra to put away.

@norkusa: Yeah something else I noticed, the old version with the colored buttons was licensed by sony; the newer version isn't. Not a big deal.

[quote name='K_G']back at $12 again[/QUOTE]

DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT. Haven't been paid yet.:bomb:

bread's done
Back