Logitech Wireless X-BOX Controller $17.95 shipped!

buddy the puppy

CAGiversary!
I saw this on pricegrabber.com, it is a storefront on their site. The only thing is that the controller is refurbished. It states on their page though that all their refurbished items are new items but has been refurbished by the manufacturer.

I mean if someone wants an extra one or something maybe it's worth the risk. Out of more than 1600 reviews they have close to a 5 out of 5 rating so I am sure the site is legit. I just don't know about buying refurbished stuff.

http://cheapassgamer.pricegrabber.com/user_sales_getprod.php?masterid=3421069&lot_id=1792638

Well, I am taking the chance, too, but it looks quite safe and legitmate. I really need one of these controllers. I have the Logitech one for the PS2 and the Wavebird for the GCN, so it is really a pain when it comes to the X-Box. ;)

Thanks, OP!

[quote name='ajh2298']I have ordered refurb stuff from "justdeals.com" before top notch no problems at all.[/QUOTE]

That's great to hear because I jumped on this a couple of days ago. Was real close to buying one for $40 before I ran across Justdeals. Actually thinking about ordering another one but want to see how the first transaction works out first. Hopefully it'll come in good shape.

Can't wait for it to get here...

I just grabbed mine - it said 21 available when I ordered. I didn't realized that I had to register with pricegrabber first. It took forever on my dial-up connection.

[quote name='zionultra']I just grabbed mine - it said 21 available when I ordered. I didn't realized that I had to register with pricegrabber first. It took forever on my dial-up connection.[/QUOTE]

You dont have to register if you buy it from their site JustDeals.com or their ebay store but no free shipping on ebay.

I was just about to buy from them a couple weeks ago but wasnt sure how good logitech wireless controllers are. Anyone own one yet, is it good or bad?

[quote name='H-Town Info']http://store.yahoo.com/justdeals/9633340403xbox.html

there's still 91 in stock at last check. i'll wait to see what r the reviews of these.[/QUOTE]

Do you mean a review of the dealer, or the controller? The controller itself is pretty much the best wireless Xbox controller available, at least in my experience it is. Normally it sells for $40-$50 new. Even for refurb, this is a really nice deal.

I dont know if I should go for it. Ill probably just sleep on it. Im sure my brother is going to want some for his future xbox purchase. Thanks OP and H-town

[quote name='ajh2298']I have ordered refurb stuff from "justdeals.com" before top notch no problems at all.[/QUOTE]

I have as well...great stuff...great service...I even have a $5 off coupon...maybe I'll give it a shot too - edit - just ordered!.

!!!COUPON CODE!!!

Heck...I'll make it worth EVERYONE'S while...here's the $5 off coupon code: JD5OFF

but...you have to order through justdeals.com (the price grabber link doesn't allow for couon codes)

http://store.yahoo.com/justdeals/9633340403xbox.html

[quote name='mcwilliams132']I have as well...great stuff...great service...I even have a $5 off coupon...maybe I'll give it a shot too - edit - just ordered!.

!!!COUPON CODE!!!

Heck...I'll make it worth EVERYONE'S while...here's the $5 off coupon code: JD5OFF

but...you have to order through justdeals.com (the price grabber link doesn't allow for couon codes)

http://store.yahoo.com/justdeals/9633340403xbox.html[/QUOTE]

wow 5 more dollars off of this controller. now i'm not going to wait to get it. thanks mcwilliams132

edit: going to be 84 in-stock on this controller after i have order.

[quote name='DT778']I dont know if I should go for it. Ill probably just sleep on it. Im sure my brother is going to want some for his future xbox purchase. Thanks OP and H-town[/QUOTE]

U snooze u lose!

For $12.95 I jumped out of my seat and order up this controller.
This is a great deal I have the PS2 Logitech wireless and it is a fantastic controller. I am expecting the same from this one as well.

Thanks to Buddy for the orginal deal and mcwilliams132 for the coupon code!

I'm attempting to cancel my order that I made yesterday to capitalize on this coupon code. Are they quick to respond? I also noticed I have 2 different charges/holds on my card. One was for the Controller from Just deals and another from Pricegrabber...What's up with that? I don't like it one bit. I hope they will cancel the order I made thru pricegrabber and I will place one DIRECTLY to just deals. Anyone else get those 2 seperate charges/holds?

I've ordered from Just Deals in the past, they take returns with no problems as well, at least for my motherboard. They are a big retailer of refurbished logitech products. In my past experience however they've really overcharged for shipping.

ahhh poop...sorry guys. Original link to the pricegrabber.com site in the OP still show at the $17 price-point.

they must have wised up to the many that bought those controllers at $13 a pop...consider yourself lucky if you got in before the deal went sour.

In before it was dead, thanks OP and Coupon contributor. Great deal for $12.95. I hope it isn't beat up. I assume they replace worn analog sticks, etc on the refurb.

Well I picked up a couple from the first link for $17 each + california tax. There's 3 left so hurry if you want them.

[quote name='greyzieoriental']anyones shipped yet?
hope its as good as a wavebird[/QUOTE]

According to my UPS tracking number, mine is scheduled to get to me on the 20th. Pretty slow but willing to be patient considering the shipping was free...

It's tough being patient, though..

yea this is supposed to be the best wireless out there for the box. I usually never touch anything else but the first party controllers because the sticks never feal right but for $13 i had to bite. Anyone can comment on the sticks?

i get "sorry, we are unable to validate the coupon you entered." i think i would have bit if it was just $20 shipped plus tax , but $25 is just too much.

[quote name='dracula']i get "sorry, we are unable to validate the coupon you entered." i think i would have bit if it was just $20 shipped plus tax , but $25 is just too much.[/QUOTE]

uhm...you can still use the OP's link to PriceGrabber.com and get it for $18/shipped.

We kind of killed the deal with the $5 off coupon.

The "Status" page you get via email doesn't really tell much. When do we know they ship? (Or start the process) I have an amazon GC and would like to buy a controller from their if this deal falls through.

[quote name='KongaKing']The "Status" page you get via email doesn't really tell much. When do we know they ship? (Or start the process) I have an amazon GC and would like to buy a controller from their if this deal falls through.[/QUOTE]

They'll shoot you an email when it ships with a shipping number...communication with them is really good - just give it 2-3 before it ships.

[quote name='mcwilliams132']They'll shoot you an email when it ships with a shipping number...communication with them is really good - just give it 2-3 before it ships.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info

Mine just shipped out by UPS, the tracking # is not in their system yet though. Watch your mailboxes shipping confirmations are dropping now. :applause:

bread's done
Back