LOL My friend got banned from Xbox Live

dreamvsps2

CAGiversary!
i went over to his house and while he was in the showers i tried to pl;ay some halo 2, when i tried to connect, it took me to the dashboard and he has a message saying "your live account has been suspended until 7/7/05"
he is a lvl 32 in salyer and he is really good and does NOT cheat.

i guess people just send him bad feedback becuse they lost against him

[quote name='The VGM']Um, ok?[/QUOTE]

why bann him when he doenst cheat, but not bann the peop,e who cheat.

u got served

[quote name='dracula']7/7 is only 3 days, i bet he will survive without xbox live for 3 days[/QUOTE]

dude this guy is level 32, you really think hes ever taken a 3 day break? maybe 3 hours... but not 3 days.

[quote name='dreamvsps2']why bann him when he doenst cheat, but not bann the peop,e who cheat.

u got served[/QUOTE]

Does your friend have a spotty connection? XBL sometimes will automatically issue a temp-ban if someone's connection is consistently laggy, even if they aren't actually cheating.

And it sounds like the only person who got served was your friend. Oh yeah, I went there.

[quote name='dreamvsps2']why bann him when he doenst cheat, but not bann the peop,e who cheat.

u got served[/QUOTE]

Grammar Nazi here. Let's see what the post would have looked like... IN ENGLISH:

Why ban him when he doesn't cheat but not ban the people who cheat?

I like making references to catch phrases from two years ago.

[quote name='uuaww']dude this guy is level 32, you really think hes ever taken a 3 day break? maybe 3 hours... but not 3 days.[/QUOTE]
I'm a 31 and I haven't played for 4 days or 5 days now.

[quote name='Ledhed']Does your friend have a spotty connection? XBL sometimes will automatically issue a temp-ban if someone's connection is consistently laggy, even if they aren't actually cheating.
.[/QUOTE]

How would someone who's consistently laggy become a lvl 32?

I'm disappointed the ban is only 3 days. That's probably the going rate for a ban, as I'm sure they don't permanently ban or they'd be losing a customer. 3 days is nothing for all the asshats who mod their boxes to have full auto rifles and super jumps on Containment then "pawn" regular players. I'm reluctant to buy the map pack until they fix it.

He was probably banned for teamkilling, calling his mom a "B," and demanding she bring him chocolate milk (not Mountain Dew).

He was probably cheating or he acted like an ass online and got a lot of negative feedback. Either way, he got what he deserved.

they probably banned him cause he touches himself at night.

[quote name='el bobo']I'm a 31 and I haven't played for 4 days or 5 days now.[/QUOTE]Yeah, but you're not a level 32! 31's pathetic compared to 32.

[quote name='Maverick CRV']Where's Ackbar when you need him? This thread is clearly a trap.[/QUOTE]

The only entertaining post in this thread.

[quote name='Ledhed']Does your friend have a spotty connection? XBL sometimes will automatically issue a temp-ban if someone's connection is consistently laggy, even if they aren't actually cheating.

And it sounds like the only person who got served was your friend. Oh yeah, I went there.[/QUOTE]
*Z snap*

Oh no you didn't!

Oh, It's on...It's on now boyeeeeeeeeee!

[quote name='Apossum']they probably banned him cause he touches himself at night.[/QUOTE]

They ban for that!?

Oh, shit..

u got served[/QUOTE]

Why subscribe to a service that does that?

[quote name='crickett003']He was probably banned for teamkilling, calling his mom a "B," and demanding she bring him chocolate milk (not Mountain Dew).[/QUOTE]
ROTFLMAO....that was a funny video

[quote name='dracula']7/7 is only 3 days, i bet he will survive without xbox live for 3 days[/QUOTE]

Now thats not true at all, im a level 30 and the longest I havnt played XBLed- Halo 2 is 2 months and a half.

If he was banned from Xbox Live, it was Xbox Live who did it -- not Bungie.

Is your friend a loud-mouthed dickweed when he plays games?

[quote name='Scorch']They ban for that!?

Oh, shit..[/QUOTE]

yeah, if you don't confess in church......well.......THEY KNOW :shock:

[quote name='smellhasreturned']link meh with this video ![/QUOTE]

I love that video! I'd smack the shit right outta that kid! I must send him a friend invite. :lol: We ALL must!!

I just love the moving lips of the R63 character while the kid's going on a bitching rampage with his mom. :rofl:

bread's done
Back