lololololol

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='refusedchaos']No problem dood. I started using that instead of selling here for most of my games.

And thank you again. I would love to keep it but I decieded to sell it all and only get the thinpacks of the ones I want. Its much better because the thinpacks now are much better than the old ADV ones.

I will probably be adding more anime soon.[/QUOTE]

Yea - I would do the same, however with ebay's fees + paypal fees & (I have a higher distrust for ebay buyers than cag) I rather not go that route. But, it's good to get a glimpse of the price ranges out there.

I did the same thing, I use to collect thick packs with each individual dvd (with my ex) but switched to thinpicks. However, i've held off on anime (dvd) for their blu ray versions. I've been hoping for a Hayao Miyazaki Bluray release... :pray:

Hopefully these things get a good home! BUMP!!

[quote name='guynextshore']Yea - I would do the same, however with ebay's fees + paypal fees & (I have a higher distrust for ebay buyers than cag) I rather not go that route. But, it's good to get a glimpse of the price ranges out there.

I did the same thing, I use to collect thick packs with each individual dvd (with my ex) but switched to thinpicks. However, i've held off on anime (dvd) for their blu ray versions. I've been hoping for a Hayao Miyazaki Bluray release... :pray:

Hopefully these things get a good home! BUMP!![/QUOTE]

oh that site? You dont deal with that stuff. Its like Amazon's trade-in service, except you get PayPal (no fees!!!). You just get a quote, mail the games in, and get teh moneys!

Haha yea, I used to be all into collection anime, but it seems pointless to me now, so I just buy the ones I enjoy. I am hoping for a Soul Eater :br: release.

[quote name='refusedchaos']oh that site? You dont deal with that stuff. Its like Amazon's trade-in service, except you get PayPal (no fees!!!). You just get a quote, mail the games in, and get teh moneys!

Haha yea, I used to be all into collection anime, but it seems pointless to me now, so I just buy the ones I enjoy. I am hoping for a Soul Eater :br: release.[/QUOTE]

OH?! OH!!!!!!
(I'm such a fool).

Haha, i'll check that site out when I start selling more items - if my prices hits rock bottom i'll be using the service then!

Here, here to that! I figured it would be a waste of time & money to try to get all the anime - So, like yourself I only purchase those that I enjoy :). This was even worst with Games (remember when I used to have crazy Trade List - I think at one point I had every RPG (exclusive editions) for the PS2 & majority for the PS1).

Now I just like keeping/playing those I enjoy all the time (rather than let an entire game case collect dust).

UP for RC!!!

[quote name='guynextshore']OH?! OH!!!!!!
(I'm such a fool).

Haha, i'll check that site out when I start selling more items - if my prices hits rock bottom i'll be using the service then!

Here, here to that! I figured it would be a waste of time & money to try to get all the anime - So, like yourself I only purchase those that I enjoy :). This was even worst with Games (remember when I used to have crazy Trade List - I think at one point I had every RPG (exclusive editions) for the PS2 & majority for the PS1).

Now I just like keeping/playing those I enjoy all the time (rather than let an entire game case collect dust).

UP for RC!!![/QUOTE]
Yea, it is a great site to use

Yep. Right now I am feeling the repercussions of collecting all that anime..I can sell any of it. It seems that the anime market is dead at the moment.

Games, though, I still collect. Those are always fun to go back and remember the good ole times, back when things were simple. :)

Man, I really dont know how I am going to get rid of all this anime. No one is biting or even giving me offers. -_- Well ether way, somehow, all of it is going to be gone by August....one way or another LOL.

I'll trade you a slightly used 4-year-old for the following:

:dvd:Infinite Ryvius Complete Collection (individual DVDs + artbox. Artbox has a tear) - $32
:dvd:Pumpkin Scissors Complete Collection(individual DVDs, SEALED, artbox) - $40
:dvd:Orphen: The Perfect Collection (brick pack) - $40
:dvd:Outlaw Star Complete Collection (3 individual 2-disc DVDs) - $25
:dvd:Sorcerer Hunters Complete Collection (brick pack) - $20
:dvd:Soul Taker Complete Collection (individual DVDs) - $18
:dvd:Witch Hunter Robin Complete Collection (individual DVDs + artbox)

Though, in all seriousness, I'm running out of space too and am primarily after thin packs. ^_^

[quote name='refusedchaos']Yea, it is a great site to use

Yep. Right now I am feeling the repercussions of collecting all that anime..I can sell any of it. It seems that the anime market is dead at the moment.

Games, though, I still collect. Those are always fun to go back and remember the good ole times, back when things were simple. :)

Man, I really dont know how I am going to get rid of all this anime. No one is biting or even giving me offers. -_- Well ether way, somehow, all of it is going to be gone by August....one way or another LOL.[/QUOTE]

Hmm... "one way or another" huh?! Look RC if for some reason you have a weird desire to just 'give away' the anime - I'll pay for shipping ;) mwahaha.

[quote name='thelonepig']I'll trade you a slightly used 4-year-old for the following:

:dvd:Infinite Ryvius Complete Collection (individual DVDs + artbox. Artbox has a tear) - $32
:dvd:Pumpkin Scissors Complete Collection(individual DVDs, SEALED, artbox) - $40
:dvd:Orphen: The Perfect Collection (brick pack) - $40
:dvd:Outlaw Star Complete Collection (3 individual 2-disc DVDs) - $25
:dvd:Sorcerer Hunters Complete Collection (brick pack) - $20
:dvd:Soul Taker Complete Collection (individual DVDs) - $18
:dvd:Witch Hunter Robin Complete Collection (individual DVDs + artbox)

Though, in all seriousness, I'm running out of space too and am primarily after thin packs. ^_^[/QUOTE]

What? I thought I had dibs on the little piglet :O.

[quote name='refusedchaos']bump! Long time no talkie![/QUOTE]

Yeah, you college boys aren't too big on staying in touch, are you? LOL

How much for these

Elfen Lied Complete Collection
FLCL Complete Series
both seasons of Full Metal Panic!
both seasons of Kaleido Star
Revolutionary Girl Utena
xxxHOLiC Complete Series
Air Gear complete
Haibane Renmei Complete Series
Ah! My Goddess
Utawarerumono Complete Collection

Can I get individual prices

[quote name='Rune']How much for these

Elfen Lied Complete Collection
FLCL Complete Series
both seasons of Full Metal Panic!
both seasons of Kaleido Star
Revolutionary Girl Utena
xxxHOLiC Complete Series
Air Gear complete
Haibane Renmei Complete Series
Ah! My Goddess
Utawarerumono Complete Collection

Can I get individual prices[/QUOTE]

I'm going to take a guess and say offering a price is going to get you further than asking. ;)

Also, bump. I hope to be coming back for a few titles in the next week or two - gotta check finances though. Sadly, I think July may be shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back