Long Lasting, Cheap Ass Games?(Wii/DS)

Raisinbman

CAGiversary!
Hi, I'm kind of new to CAG as a poster at least. I have a couple questions but first some background:

-Since my PS3s Blu-ray drive broke and Sony refuses to fix PS3s in anywhere but Australia for free, I'm stuck with PS3 DLC, Wii, DS and PSP games. Thanksgiving Break is coming up, and I'd be interested in seeing what type of deals there are for cheap, long lasting games. I'd like to buy a game that lasts for a while, preferably an RPG/Action RPG(Those seem to have lots of story and mileage for your buck).

-I'm a little confused on the Toys'r'us store and Blockbuster store thread thing. Can anyone explain how this works? Is it just go into the store and see what they have under clearance?

-If possible, I'd like a DS game like one of the Final Fantasy remakes or Fire Emblem as cheap as possible!

I hope this isn't asking too much, I couldn't find an FAQ thingie
-Bman

A quick answer: you might want to target a few games and search the forums (click forums at the top of the screen, go to video game deals and click search this forum on the top right). This will find some deals on the games you are searching for.

As for specific recommendations, hard to say. You could check out the how long does it take to beat this game thread: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173438

bread's done
Back