Long story short... the OTT was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Rocko']Does anyone have a BB that has the Touchstone charger in stock? Or maybe a Walmart that will price match the website? You can check BB stock here:

http://slickdeals.net/forums/showpost.php?p=42097179&postcount=28

And Walmart has stuff here:
http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=3240195

I really want a Touchstone and the Folio case... if anyone can grab them at reduced price I'd totally be interested. All gone by me and by home.

Edit: Lol, got the touchpad, can't use it since I don't have any available wifi here. I can't use the apartment wifi until I register my device's MAC address.[/QUOTE]

hp.com has the case if you want it online...Touchstone is OOS.

http://www.shopping.hp.com/store/pr...sonalization/browse1/generic_sub_category_PDP

http://money.cnn.com/2011/08/25/news/companies/warren_buffett_bank_of_america/index.htm

According to the terms of the deal, Bank of America will issue 50,000 preferred shares to Berkshire at a value of $100,000 each. The preferred shares will carry a somewhat hefty 6% annual dividend, paid out quarterly. Berkshire will also receive warrants to purchase an additional 700 million shares of BofA over the next ten years at a strike price of approximately $7.14 per share. With BofA shares trading above $8.15 on Thursday, Buffett already made a roughly $1 billion profit if he were to activate his warrants today.

Invests $5 billion this morning...already has 20% return. I love this man!

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']I still cannot believe Skrillex is that troll looking motherfucker from From First To Last.[/QUOTE]
I know, right? Everyone says that.

techbargains is doing an automated deal alert for TouchPads. I've used this in the past for things like Tickle Me Elmo, Xbox / PS3 launch, . . etc. and they are pretty fast.
For the $99 16gig:
http://www.techbargains.com/alert.cfm?kw=FB355UA

For the 32gig change the keyword field to: FB359UA

If your not able to sit a refresh 24/7 it's a better than nothing. FWIW, the interweb hysteria for these is like nothing I've ever seen though so YMMV x >9000

Not gonna lie, I really think that once this all settles down these things will be on eBay for the $99 price or maybe like $150 for the 16 gig. It's fun to play with but I really don't get the point of tablets and I think a lot of people will unload them. Some people on SD bought 20+ touchpads.

[quote name='Rocko']Not gonna lie, I really think that once this all settles down these things will be on eBay for the $99 price or maybe like $150 for the 16 gig. It's fun to play with but I really don't get the point of tablets and I think a lot of people will unload them. Some people on SD bought 20+ touchpads.[/QUOTE]

I'd like to think so. I've had two people call me today asking me to help them look for them-

If there is a relatively easy android install I see the price going the other way.

Well start hitting F5. I gotta go to HD & lowes to get tile for my contractor who can't get by there himself. Murphy's law dictates stock will refresh then.

[quote name='Maklershed']Skrillex is tn, td[/QUOTE]

Yeah. Seeing him live was awesome. I'm hoping to catch him again in Kansas this November.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']I still cannot believe Skrillex is that troll looking motherfucker from From First To Last.[/QUOTE]

I thought that same thing.

I still don't get dubstep. I mean, I listen to (literal) noise so I'm in no position to knock one's taste based on a lack of understanding, but I just don't get the point. If I'm going to listen to something downtempo and bass heavy, I'll listen to this.

Alright, my wife got offered 1 job and got a hugely positive interview for another. One as a director for a company with very little prestige and she will basically already be at the top so no room for improvement. It pays slightly more than the other.

The other is at the U of Michigan as what appears to be an aid like position. It pays slightly less than the first one but its..U of M. the possibility are endless.

The other little wrinkle is that the first job she basically only has to say yes and she has it. They targeted her, they want her they upped their offer to get her.

Now again, she only interviewed at U of M but they really liked her but its been a week and a half and no response. The deadline for accepting the first job is about 6 days away.

The other shitty things is that our apartment lease is up this week.....we would have to move for the U of M thing but we have to give them an answer this week also or be charged a late fee.

What to do? I really want her to take the U of M job (Although I would support her either way) because I am think 10 years down the road and U of M has way more possibilities but the other is money in hand now......how long should we wait before accepting? The very last day of the deadline?

We have probably gone over this a thousand times so far and either of us has a good answer.

141ijbo.png

Yes, I deleted and made it a separate thread....didnt want to thread jack the OTT. Although I dont think its possible since its.....the OTT.

I've been high 5 nights straight and I'm kind of concerned for my lungs, I've been waking up hacking up brown phlegm with a rather sore throat.

So I get off the chopper so I can go into the factory and neutralize the terrorists. Ok, great. I know, we should save. Oh, I can't save? Well, a cinematic just ended, so it probably auto-saved. What's this? A cardboard box? Why is it lighting up? Oh, I can pick it up. Cool. I know, I'll throw it at this swat guy...see what happens...

Really!? They killed me for throwing a cardboard box at them? No "hey, cut it out!" or anything? Ok fine, whatever, reload. I'M BACK TO WHERE I fuckING STARTED AN HOUR AGO!? fuck THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is my latest experience with Deus Ex.

I do love it though.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']So I get off the chopper so I can go into the factory and neutralize the terrorists. Ok, great. I know, we should save. Oh, I can't save? Well, a cinematic just ended, so it probably auto-saved. What's this? A cardboard box? Why is it lighting up? Oh, I can pick it up. Cool. I know, I'll throw it at this swat guy...see what happens...

Really!? They killed me for throwing a cardboard box at them? No "hey, cut it out!" or anything? Ok fine, whatever, reload. I'M BACK TO WHERE I fuckING STARTED AN HOUR AGO!? fuck THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is my latest experience with Deus Ex.

I do love it though.[/QUOTE]

It's a great game.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I don't know -- Sneaky had said today, I stopped in there but saw none. Didn't take the time to find someone and ask.[/QUOTE]

Granted, that was just what the broad working told me and that shit can change on a dime. That and my Best Buy is clear across the country from yours and probably has a totally different shipment schedule.

HP is giving away some touchpad apps I guess. I'm on it now. Kind of odd to use. Tablets are strange. I like it though.

[quote name='Rocko']HP is giving away some touchpad apps I guess. I'm on it now. Kind of odd to use. Tablets are strange. I like it though.[/QUOTE]
Anything good?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Sean Bean, when you run on a treadmill, how long do you do it for, at what speed and at what incline?[/QUOTE]

I'll field this question Sean...

35 mins total. I start out at 6.5 (0 incline) for 10 mins, turn it up to 8.0 for as long as I can stand it (usually 5 to 7 mins), then down to 4.5 for 2 mins, then back up to 6.5 for 10 mins. I then finish off with an 8.5 for the remaining time or until I have a heart attack, whichever happens first. Cooldown for 5 mins at 4.0.

It's all about intervals.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Sean Bean, when you run on a treadmill, how long do you do it for, at what speed and at what incline?[/QUOTE]

Depends.

If it's post lifting, I'll only do like 20 minutes at 6.0, 0 incline.

If I'm doing intervals (which I hate) I'll do 5 minutes of 5.5, 1 minute of 9.0, 1 minute of 7.0, 1 minute of 9.0, 1 minute of 7.0...etc for 20 minutes, then 5 minutes of 4.5.

If I just want to do a relaxing fun run? I can run for close to an hour at 5.5 throwing a 3.0 incline in every 10 minutes, for 10 minutes, then back to no incline.

[quote name='Number83']I'll field this question Sean...

35 mins total. I start out at 6.5 (0 incline) for 10 mins, turn it up to 8.0 for as long as I can stand it (usually 5 to 7 mins), then down to 4.5 for 2 mins, then back up to 6.5 for 10 mins. I then finish off with an 8.5 for the remaining time or until I have a heart attack, whichever happens first. Cooldown for 5 mins at 4.0.

It's all about intervals.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='seanr1221']Depends.

If it's post lifting, I'll only do like 20 minutes at 6.0, 0 incline.

If I'm doing intervals (which I hate) I'll do 5 minutes of 5.5, 1 minute of 9.0, 1 minute of 7.0, 1 minute of 9.0, 1 minute of 7.0...etc for 20 minutes, then 5 minutes of 4.5.

If I just want to do a relaxing fun run? I can run for close to an hour at 5.5 throwing a 3.0 incline in every 10 minutes, for 10 minutes, then back to no incline.[/QUOTE]

...god damn am I out of shape...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back