wing commander complete - 2.99
vortex complete - 2.99
star trek box and game no manual 2.99
secret of mana - complete - box manual game and map - 2.99
chrono trigger - cart only - 2.99
gem fire - cart only - 2.99

02F47930-C2BD-1A5C-C8280627A5F3ABA7.jpg

best of luck that the battery in them still work

funny thing i was digging in my basement the other week and found 3 copies of the 7th saga for some reason.. along with around 10 sega game gears (around 100 games) and 2 nomads

too bad they are worth shit anymore

[quote name='slidecage']best of luck that the battery in them still work

funny thing i was digging in my basement the other week and found 3 copies of the 7th saga for some reason.. along with around 10 sega game gears (around 100 games) and 2 nomads

too bad they are worth shit anymore[/QUOTE]

Did you bury them?

[quote name='GBAstar']Did you bury them?[/QUOTE]

yes they were under piles of junk.. Hell i know for a fact i have around 1000 NES games in my basement in plastic white tubs (you know the ones you see at the post office) but have no clue where they are along with 5 or so copies of Persona 2 for the ps1 sealed

just found a bag of 25 COPIES OF FF X black label for the ps2 lol man i need to clean more

[quote name='slidecage']best of luck that the battery in them still work

too bad they are worth shit anymore[/QUOTE]

i tested both secret of mana and chrono trigger battery, they still work

[quote name='slidecage']yes they were under piles of junk.. Hell i know for a fact i have around 1000 NES games in my basement in plastic white tubs (you know the ones you see at the post office) but have no clue where they are along with 5 or so copies of Persona 2 for the ps1 sealed

just found a bag of 25 COPIES OF FF X black label for the ps2 lol man i need to clean more[/QUOTE]

- Proceeds to run to slidecage's basement and start digging. :whee:

[quote name='jousley']Zing![/QUOTE]

i know that there was a thrift store thread after posting

tried deleting my post but cag doesnt give you the option of doing that

[quote name='therealdanhill']Let me know if you want to sell a Nomad bro, or a game gear, mine just broke on me.[/QUOTE]

anyone know of anything good to use on battery acid...

i would have to dig the game gears out to see if they still work fine (no problem there)
the nomads i seemed to leave the battery in them and of course being that old they started leaking (be shocked if the nomads still powered up)

man they are dusty as hell... i still remember shining force for the gamegear getting a pretty penny..not any longer though :(

[quote name='boyboy1080']i know that there was a thrift store thread after posting

tried deleting my post but cag doesnt give you the option of doing that[/QUOTE]
Click EDIT on the original post, click GO ADVANCED and then check off the little box under the text box ya type in that says 'close thread after posting' or something like that. Then just add a period or something into the box and hit Submit Reply.

Although I do welcome mega find posts like this being seperated from the super duper ginormous compiled thrift store thread, but I definitely don't like it when the super great deals(like the $50 PSPGos @ Sears) are seperated from the mega threads.:booty:

Yo, you guys won't believe what I just found under my bed. Hang on, I'll get it all and list it for you:

- 20 sealed copies of Stadium Events for NES.
- All 26 Gold Nintendo World Championship carts.
- 60 of those shitty grey NWC carts.
- The only official Star Fox 2 cartridge ever made.
- The chalice, talisman, philosopher's stone, crown and sword from Atari's 1980 Sword Quest competition.
- Shigeru Miyamoto

Man, I need to clean more!

[quote name='AugustAPC']Yo, you guys won't believe what I just found under my bed. Hang on, I'll get it all and list it for you:

- 20 sealed copies of Stadium Events for NES.
- All 26 Gold Nintendo World Championship carts.
- 60 of those shitty grey NWC carts.
- The only official Star Fox 2 cartridge ever made.
- The chalice, talisman, philosopher's stone, crown and sword from Atari's 1980 Sword Quest competition.
- Shigeru Miyamoto

Man, I need to clean more![/QUOTE]

are you implying that my post if fake?

[quote name='boyboy1080']are you implying that my post if fake?[/QUOTE]

It's targeting Slidecage's claims I reckon.

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']It's targeting Slidecage's claims I reckon.[/QUOTE]

oh man sorry about that, i forgot about slidecage's post

I hate you so much right now. I haven't had a good find anywhere in a while. and yard sale season is over in these parts. lol.

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']It's targeting Slidecage's claims I reckon.[/QUOTE]

i can take pics of all of the ds/psp crap i got but im not diging out all of the games from nes to ps2 crap and stacking them... i got my ds/psp stuff stack up on my wall cause we mostly just doing handhelds now

bread's done
Back