Look what I snagged on Craigslist today!

magictoilet

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
I was in a market for a 360, so I bought a xbox elite for $390 with Gears of War, Crackdown, and Call of Duty 2 from a very cool member on TGN. Not good enough? I was on craigslist and saw a posting for Xbox 360 premium, 2 wireless controllers, the charing dock with 2 batteries, microsoft wireless wheel, and... 14 games!

All for $500. I will either sell the elite to a friend, or trade it for a ps3. Then... I shall take a picture of my 360, ps3, and wii. Then sell off the ps3/(elite) and just chill.

P1000849.jpg

P1000850.jpg

Hmm... I seriously have not even thought about that, getting all caught up in the excitement and all. I have offers for $390 already for the elite, but the premium, I don't know if I can even get $280-300. I'll think about it and probably end up keeping the elite. Now I only have $140 in my bank account until I sell some things for a while lol.

lol, i read that yesterday too. this guy was from from cali and damn... he was around 30 with a TON of expensive electronics. I am a nerd so I recognized them: the wireless logitech 5.1 speakers, Dell 24" lcd, a few computers, a ps3 on a 50"( I think 50) HP lcd/plasma, wii, a some other crap.

bread's done
Back