Lookin for a website...

dmpolska

CAGiversary!
Hey people I remember a while back there was this website that would refresh a website at a set interval. I've been trying to find this (don't want to download anything... it's just supposed to be a website) and I need some help. All the website is is

Enter URL

and tell it how often to refresh it and it should start refreshing the site.

Thanks, I appreciate it!

if you use firefox as a browser you could simply get the "ReloadEvery" extension which works wonderfully... I've used it many-a-times for different sites including the woot-off's... I know you don't want to download anything, but it's small and effective.

It can be downloaded here: http://reloadevery.mozdev.org/

Indeed, but you want to make sure you set it in synchronization with the ebay auction you're sniping. My mistake was waiting until there were 16 minutes left, and then setting it to refresh after 15 minutes. I didn't realize that it had been showing "16 minutes left" for about ten. :lol:

[quote name='Blade']Indeed, but you want to make sure you set it in synchronization with the ebay auction you're sniping. My mistake was waiting until there were 16 minutes left, and then setting it to refresh after 15 minutes. I didn't realize that it had been showing "16 minutes left" for about ten. :lol:[/QUOTE]

LoL - Why not use a real sniping service like Auction Sniper or Just Snipe to name a couple?

I've never used them myself because I don't use ebay that often though.

Whoa there, those things cost money. ;)

I break my nose on purpose to make it bigger because air is free. That's how cheap I am. ;)

Yea they do cost money -- I think there are a couple free ones out there, but I don't know of them off the top of my head and don't care enough to go searching for them :)

Do you use ReloadEvery to get your FF VIII statues?

Thanks for the information. I am sure I will be able to find some use for it :D. Actually, here at work I can probably use it to bypass the timeout on several pages I use regularly.

Thanks... but for some reason what I'm trying to do won't work for me. I'm trying to use a NYC webcam as part of my active website. I have the link to it, and if you refresh it, it refreshes every 3 seconds. Unfortunately when I put the link to the active website thingy it still wont work...

bread's done
Back