Lookin' for best deal on MEGA MAN X8

freestylenut

CAGiversary!
When it 1st came out, it was at its cheapest at Target for $28.88. Ever since I have not been able to find it cheaper than $39.99!

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Its worth the 28.88, its one of the better X games out there. Dont be biased because X7 was awful, X8 is great with tremendous replay value, GO BUY IT NOW.

Well $28.88 is what it USED to be at Target. Its now $40 (just like everywhere else).

U know, I never even THOUGHT of Ebay. I'm gonna have to check it out.

this was 20 bucks at the kmart sale last week or 2 weeks ago..look for it in kmart in the next few weeks if there is another sale

[quote name='swetooth9']this was 20 bucks at the kmart sale last week or 2 weeks ago..look for it in kmart in the next few weeks if there is another sale[/QUOTE]

What he said...

That's were I got mine.

What didn't you like about them Rig? I haven't played a Mega Man game since X3 on the SNES (I did get X8 and Mega Man Collection recently, I just haven't played them yet.)

[quote name='GuilewasNK']What he said...

That's were I got mine.

What didn't you like about them Rig? I haven't played a Mega Man game since X3 on the SNES (I did get X8 and Mega Man Collection recently, I just haven't played them yet.)[/QUOTE]

The series just seems too tired to me. I just don't think they play well. Controls (usually) feel sloppy, the bosses are lame, and they just don't do it for me. I love all of the originals, and X1-X4, but other than that, I can't play the others...

[quote name='Rig']The series just seems too tired to me. I just don't think they play well. Controls (usually) feel sloppy, the bosses are lame, and they just don't do it for me. I love all of the originals, and X1-X4, but other than that, I can't play the others...[/QUOTE]

The originals got pretty tired too. I mean, come on, you expect me to be excited about fighting Dust Man? And Tomahawk Man? I know that one of the recent X's has you fighting an Onion, but that isn't much worse. And no one is going to convince me that heat man, flame man, napalm man, and fire man are that different (maybe Napalm man, but it's still a bit too close for comfort).

[quote name='Rig']The series just seems too tired to me. I just don't think they play well. Controls (usually) feel sloppy, the bosses are lame, and they just don't do it for me. I love all of the originals, and X1-X4, but other than that, I can't play the others...[/QUOTE]

Ok.

BTW I am digging your new sig image. :D

[quote name='GuilewasNK']BTW I am digging your new sig image. :D[/QUOTE]
Same here. I actually saved it, as I tend to do with animated GIFs and sigs I like. Which anime is she from? I would guess .Hack//Sign or Zoids...

On topic, I've been meaning to pickup X8, too. I heard X7 was terrible, so I stayed far away, but the verdict seems to be two thumbs up for 8.

[quote name='Javil']Same here. I actually saved it, as I tend to do with animated GIFs and sigs I like. Which anime is she from? I would guess .Hack//Sign or Zoids...

On topic, I've been meaning to pickup X8, too. I heard X7 was terrible, so I stayed far away, but the verdict seems to be two thumbs up for 8.[/QUOTE]

Actually, she is from my favorite game ever...Lunar: Silver Star Story.

And Lunar has quite a few of these kinds of pics (bromides). ;)

[quote name='Tromack']The originals got pretty tired too. I mean, come on, you expect me to be excited about fighting Dust Man? And Tomahawk Man? I know that one of the recent X's has you fighting an Onion, but that isn't much worse. And no one is going to convince me that heat man, flame man, napalm man, and fire man are that different (maybe Napalm man, but it's still a bit too close for comfort).[/QUOTE]

And I will agree with you...to an extent. Yes the originals got kinda tiring, but IMO, they are still better than the later X series. They made some changes in the later games (charge shot, more use of Rush) to make the games better. I would still play MM 4-8 rather than X4-X8 any day.

bread's done
Back