looking at buying Disgaea but is it worth 36 bucks for game and box (NO BOOK)

I recently bought one new at a Game Crazy for 39.99. I've come across other places that still sell it also. You might just want to do some hunting before buying it at 36 bucks.

[quote name='dp84']I recently bought one new at a Game Crazy for 39.99. I've come across other places that still sell it also. You might just want to do some hunting before buying it at 36 bucks.[/QUOTE]

it is a gamecrazy that is selling it used for 36 (well 39.99 but i get a 10% with the discount card) I have never seen it around here and this is the only place that even has it. Im very tempted to buy it but Dont know yet. Just got the first game the LA tactics and if i like that and its almost the same i will probally let Disgaea pass since i can get tactics for around 1/2 the price

The difference between this and LP:Tactics is that this is a Atlus game so it is hard to come by. Also Disgaea is a much better game with a much higher replay value.

Well, I got mine used, in perfect condition, with everything, for $10.

So, I don't think $36 without a book is too great of a deal.

[quote name='slidecage']it is a gamecrazy that is selling it used for 36 (well 39.99 but i get a 10% with the discount card) I have never seen it around here and this is the only place that even has it. Im very tempted to buy it but Dont know yet. Just got the first game the LA tactics and if i like that and its almost the same i will probally let Disgaea pass since i can get tactics for around 1/2 the price[/QUOTE]

Used for 39.99? Wow... like I said I bought mine new at that same price.

bread's done
Back