looking for 12 xbox live gold

Creyes2921

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Looking for a good deal on Xbox live, I looked everywhere but the cheapest I found was amazon anyone know of a cheaper place to buy or should I bite the bullet...

also sorry if against the rule but I can't post in the trading topic yet but I have 12month Xbox music up for trade for the Xbox live if anyone is interested..

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey,

Have a look at the thread => http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/248120-official-xbox-marketplace-trade-thread-free-items-no-longer-banned-update-21114/

If u see anyone looking for trading xbox live gold pm them and ask if they are willing to trade for 12 months xbox music. if they're then do a trade.

This is my suggestion. But beware there are people who try to cheat you by asking you to send code saying u dont have any feedback then say some crap reason and dont give the code. I am saying this from my personal experience,  one person contacted me for a trade i posted in that forum and told since me feedback is less than him i have to send the money first then hel'll send code.

As per that i sent amazon GC to the mail id he specified but after that he said he was not able to redeem the code because he was getting code already redeemed err and some bots may have got lucky in guessing the code, but i got a mail automatic mail from amazon that it was redeemed. After that person didnt even come online for past 24 hrs. so now lost $20 and didnt get anything in return.

So pls be carefull

Regards,

jj

bread's done
Back