Looking for 48 hour XBL codes...

scfan919

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
My XBL time recently ran out, and I need a few 48 hour trials to last me over till pay day, will trade feedback for trials thanks!

[quote name='SpitFire158']You can't give Feedback for something that is given for free[/quote]

You are right in this case, but that's not true. If you give someone something for free, and he pays you for shipping, then you exchange feedback. However, if I were to buy an Xbox Live code, like I did earlier, nothing physical actually exchanged hands, so no feedback is given. (At least that's how I interpreted the rules.)

[quote name='Access_Denied']You are right in this case, but that's not true. If you give someone something for free, and he pays you for shipping, then you exchange feedback. However, if I were to buy an Xbox Live code, like I did earlier, nothing physical actually exchanged hands, so no feedback is given. (At least that's how I interpreted the rules.)[/quote]

• User 1 gives User 2 a free 48 Xbox Live code. NO Feedback is left.
  • User 1 gives User 2 a Playstation 3 and User 2 pays $20 for the shipping. Feedback is left for both parties.

bread's done
Back