Looking for a 42' or higher TV

Rahori

CAGiversary!
I don't know the sales this week on one and i don't want to drive around too much. I figured i'd ask here since everyone on this sight has magical powers about finding the next sale AD or something. Best buy has a nice insignia on sale 46' for 399.99 but they said they wouldn't hold the price for me for one more day. If the sale is gone tomorrow id like more options. So please leave a comment below of a good deal you can find :D

Yeah , i just went out and had a long conversation with the manager at BB, Got a 46" for 400

Ugh my vizio spoiled me. I cant do anything but LED smart tv now. Of course my vizio is junk and turns off on me all the time, Ill try another brand when it konks out, will probably upgrade to a 42" as well

[quote name='Rahori']Yeah , i just went out and had a long conversation with the manager at BB, Got a 46" for 400[/QUOTE]

o_0

what tv? That's a good deal.

[quote name='Rahori']Yeah , i just went out and had a long conversation with the manager at BB, Got a 46" for 400[/QUOTE]
And I thought my 46” for 550 was a great deal. I actually went from wanting a 55” after the sales guy gave me my deal.

[quote name='Rahori']Insignia, link provided, sale ends this week! http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Insigni...HDTV/6835258.p?id=1218808630514&skuId=6835258
sound is great, the guy said video games are going to look ugly on it. DIdn't believe him, my PS3 looks sexy as eff on it.
Also their going to try pushing a soundbar on you, Dont take it, the speakers are at the bottom of the TV, its not HD but its better then classic TVs[/QUOTE]

I have almost that exact tv except I picked it up for 249 on thanksgiving. I got it mounted as my bedroom tv. My ps3 looks sexy as hell on it

bread's done
Back