Looking for a call of duty 2 faceplate

imamario02

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
If anyone has one of these please let me know. I got call of duty 2 when i bought my xbox so i didn't get to get one. If you have one and you want to sell it please let me know.

Thanks

OP I saw two of these left at BB last weekend... Ill check again tomorrow if they are there and hopefuly they will ring up at a penny? If so ill only charge cost+shipping.

[quote name='BasketCase1080']OP I saw two of these left at BB last weekend... Ill check again tomorrow if they are there and hopefuly they will ring up at a penny? If so ill only charge cost+shipping.[/QUOTE]

Could I have one too if you find an extra?

(depending on if they are cheap, of course)

[quote name='BasketCase1080']OP I saw two of these left at BB last weekend... Ill check again tomorrow if they are there and hopefuly they will ring up at a penny?[/QUOTE]

Do these ring as a penny? Saw 10 of them at a BB near me when penny guide hunting earlier in the week but the shelf tag was $20 or something.

[quote name='atomsk']Don't they have a store of pointless, overpriced things? Yeah, it's called Sharper Image.[/QUOTE]

thank you, how bout you go share your pointless comment elsewhere, yea i think you might want to go to cleveland cause we know it all rocks..... I'm thinking I just want a faceplate for my xbox, just like you might want botox for your face, or breast implants, or even an ass lift....

[quote name='imamario02']yea i think you might want to go to cleveland cause we know it all rocks.....[/QUOTE]

do you think his avatar is Drew Carey? or am I missing something?

[quote name='imamario02']thank you, how bout you go share your pointless comment elsewhere, yea i think you might want to go to cleveland cause we know it all rocks..... I'm thinking I just want a faceplate for my xbox, just like you might want botox for your face, or breast implants, or even an ass lift....[/QUOTE]

It's Chris Farley. Anyway, explain to me how a faceplate makes your life better. At least games are there for entertainment, but faceplates?

bread's done
Back