Looking for a Chris Botti CD "When I Fall in Love" - Borders Special Edition

Captain_Insano16

CAGiversary!
Feedback
295 (100%)
Looking for a Chris Botti CD "When I Fall in Love" - Borders Special Edition. Anyone have one they want to part with? I'm looking for a new or mint copy of this CD for a present. The special edition was only released at Borders stores (and the closest one to me is 4 or more hours away) and has 2 extra tracks on the CD (15 instead of 13). Thanks!

This should be the tracklist -
1.When I Fall In Love
2.What'll I Do? - (with Paula Cole)
3.No Ordinary Love
4.My Romance
5.Let's Fall In Love
6.Cinema Paradiso - (with Billy Childs)
7.Someone To Watch Over Me
8.La Belle Dame Sans Regrets - (with Billy Childs)
9.Nearness Of You
10.How Love Should Be - (with Paula Cole)
11.Make Someone Happy
12.One For My Baby
13.Time To Say Goodbye ( Con Te Partiro)
14.You Don't Know What Love Is - (Bonus Track)
15.Pavanne (Bonus Track)

[quote name='AlphakirA']here ya go,they have it at cduniverse.com
http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=6802251&style=music&cart=270896373

its an import from japan[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info, but that is not it - it is close to that one, but the one at Borders has a different last song called "Pavanne" - that is the song she really likes, and has been looking for (and she got the last song on that import from itunes) - And the Borders CD is a regular priced CD, not $50+ !

[quote name='Captain_Insano16']bump - still looking - anyone know where I can find a copy of it?[/QUOTE]
Did you try contact Borders directly through an 800 number or something?

[quote name='supadupacheap']Did you try contact Borders directly through an 800 number or something?[/QUOTE]

Yep I e-mailed their customer service (at bordersstores.com). I haven't heard back on the e-mail - their phone support is handled by amazon.com now - Amazon has no listing of it existing, even though it is on bordersstores website - Thanks though!

hmmm, i checked 6 borders around my area and none of them have it in stock. the website says you can place an order for it, and it will come within a 1 to 6 week time period. i'm not sure if you can wait that long though :lol:

[quote name='doraemonkerpal']hmmm, i checked 6 borders around my area and none of them have it in stock. the website says you can place an order for it, and it will come within a 1 to 6 week time period. i'm not sure if you can wait that long though :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I could wait that long (and make it an early Christmas present) - but I still don't have a borders within 100 miles - thanks for the idea though - maybe they will reply to my e-mail one day

If you are still looking for it, please post the UPC or item number (if you know it) and I will be more than happy to check my local Borders for you.

[quote name='Haggar']If you are still looking for it, please post the UPC or item number (if you know it) and I will be more than happy to check my local Borders for you.[/QUOTE]

Cool, thanks - borders website says the the upc is .......

UPC: 827969348529

[quote name='Captain_Insano16']Cool, thanks - borders website says the the upc is .......

UPC: 827969348529[/QUOTE]

I'll check on Saturday and let you know what I find.

bread's done
Back